Morrissey - Live at the Hollywood Bowl, 2007

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Dave, you're preaching to the converted. If you follow back, you'll see we share the same viewpoint. Further, many people were attacking the leaker of the concert - I was the one arguing your position two weeks ago. So, yes great post and if it had come two weeks ago I really would have appreciated it.

Regarding singling out a certain individual, I didn't "divine" this person had the concert. Their gloating and assertions were freely made, without prompting, and had no particular relevance to the discussion. Consequently, I was merely pointing out any individual who also films themself placing the DVD in their player and watching it and then sends it out is not someone who I respect or admire. But I'm being too hard on him?!

If you go back and read any of the posts following the leak, you'll find I appreciate collectors and grasp how trading one rarity for another works - again I did indeed argue this very same point weeks ago when this particular thread was relevant and the person who leaked the concert was the subject of attack and unpleasant PM's. Back in my pre-procreating days I used to be a collector, now I squander my excess funds on food and heat. So, I know of what I write.

I do not appreciate those who flaunt their wares to inflate their own egos; and I will still be popping a cork and dancing a jig when this specific DVD is liberated from the likes of Mikael.

What the f*** do you know about me and how much stuff on your hard drive is because of me? Shut your trap about me and keep complaining about Morrissey's output. Please don't mention me again. I'll be happy to never mention you.

Dude! First of all thank you Viva Hate for the audio rip, but you starting to look like someone that has no f***en life, man. I assume you never had a girlfriend and still live with mommy, and jacking off to the vivahate LP is probably a daily thing for you.
So f***en what you a got a copy of hollywood bowl. It will leaked sooner or later. But the way you act is f***en dumb! And as with the many posts you have, tells me yr still have no life and probably a loner.
I released a rare video years ago that ppl were holding on to their grave. After seeing life is so very short and several of my hard core collectors friends pass away. It was all for nothing. Holding on to shit that has no value. Do you really thing Moz cares two shits about you? In fact Moz did write a beautiful letter to an ex girlfriend of mine when she passed away. So when yr passing the time and wacking off to the DVD and counting the ppl that make you feel important. I want to let you know I be out f***ing, and thinking how sad this poor f*** Viva Hate is?

watch Vivahate's video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT0-OL_71yU

Last edited:
Dude! First of all thank you Viva Hate for the audio rip, but you starting to look like someone that has no f***en life, man. I assume you never had a girlfriend and still live with mommy, and jacking off to the vivahate LP is probably a daily thing for you.
So f***en what you a got a copy of hollywood bowl. It will leaked sooner or later. But the way you act is f***en dumb! And as with the many posts you have, tells me yr still have no life and probably a loner.
I released a rare video years ago that ppl were holding on to their grave. After seeing life is so very short and several of my hard core collectors pass away. It was all for nothing.Holding on to shit that has no value. Do you really thing Moz cares two shits about you? In fact Moz did write a beautiful letter to an ex girlfriend of mine when she passed away. So when yr passing the time and wacking off to the DVD and counting the ppl that make you feel important. I want to let you know I be out f***ing, and thinking how sad this poor f*** Viva Hate is?

watch Vivahate's video

Projecting isn't nice, Jamie.

I released a rare video years ago that ppl were holding on to their grave. After seeing life is so very short and several of my hard core collectors friends pass away. It was all for nothing. Holding on to shit that has no value. Do you really thing Moz cares two shits about you? In fact Moz did write a beautiful letter to an ex girlfriend of mine when she passed away. So when yr passing the time and wacking off to the DVD and counting the ppl that make you feel important. I want to let you know I be out f***ing, and thinking how sad this poor f*** Viva Hate is?

watch Vivahate's video

Agree. That's what I said about him on another post.
This guy has no social life and he's only seeking for attention.
The best thing is to ignore him. All this fuss around him only makes him happy.

Agree. That's what I said about him on another post.
This guy has no social life and he's only seeking for attention.
The best thing is to ignore him. All this fuss around him only makes him happy.

So true, Davide. I heard that he hates his Mother because she didn't give him enough attention (ie that's why he comes here to seek it). His Daddy fiddled him or something like that - he's just best to be ignored.

actually I heard it was mom that touch him. Gee 10 thousand posts over pure ranting. Tells me the guy has issues and no social life.

Last edited:
actually I heard it was mom that touch him. Gee 10 thousand posts over pure ranting. Tells me the guy has issues and no social life.

And multiple accounts on here.
No wonder Moz wore that t-shirt.
This used to be a nice place back at the end of 90's.

So, (going back to the original 'intention?' of this thread) One again we stay whit ours hand empty, no Hollywood Bowl DvD?

It is out there somewhere... but probably not at a price that I believe would be worth spending on it.

missed this gem somehow and now its removed can some kind soul send me a live link

Morrissey: Live at the Hollywood Bowl still has a better chance of release than a few other films.

Roger Ebert's twitter feed mentioned Jerry Lewis' "The Day the Clown Cried." and from there I read up on some of these:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Unreleased_films

Morrissey was not happy with the performance or the distribution or whatever when it came to the DVD. It could have been worse. Cocksucker Blues is not allowed to be shown unless the director is physically present thanks to the lawsuit from the Rolling Stones. Apparently this was due to the filming of the band's drug use and backstage debauchery that may have been too embarrassing even for the likes of Keith Richards.

Morrissey: Live at the Hollywood Bowl still has a better chance of release than a few other films.

Roger Ebert's twitter feed mentioned Jerry Lewis' "The Day the Clown Cried." and from there I read up on some of these:

Morrissey was not happy with the performance or the distribution or whatever when it came to the DVD. It could have been worse. Cocksucker Blues is not allowed to be shown unless the director is physically present thanks to the lawsuit from the Rolling Stones. Apparently this was due to the filming of the band's drug use and backstage debauchery that may have been too embarrassing even for the likes of Keith Richards.

I don't think that's the problem. The performance is excellent. The quality is excellent. Several cameras, well edited. Better than Who Put The M.

I don't think that's the problem. The performance is excellent. The quality is excellent. Several cameras, well edited. Better than Who Put The M.

Really? I was always under the impression that he was not pleased with it. Perhaps he was not pleased with the royalties or something along the business end of the things?

Cocksucker Blues is easily found on the internet though, it leaked a year or so back

Back
Top Bottom