Morrissey - Live at the Hollywood Bowl, 2007

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Default Re: Morrissey - Live at the Hollywood Bowl, 2007

Damn it. It's gone and I missed it. If anyone has the Hollywood Bowl links still (or could make new ones), PLEASE PM me. I will be eternally grateful...

anyone help you yet?

"LOL"? Can't believe anyone over 15 uses that trite term.
Its common knowledge that David has South With Morrissey- so I am guessing there are other things he has.
Is that true you are a cross dresser, Mr Hate? I am not having a pop at you I am just curious. As I hear you wear wigs etc.

I'm under 15 and yes, I am a crossdresser.

Tell me what you think?
Lady%20Gaga%202.jpg

Default Re: Morrissey - Live at the Hollywood Bowl, 2007

Damn it. It's gone and I missed it. If anyone has the Hollywood Bowl links still (or could make new ones), PLEASE PM me. I will be eternally grateful...

anyone help you yet?

I think you can find it at www.smithstorrents.co.uk

Or he could, you know, find it in the post right above yours...

Yeah but going to the torrent site, having to register and needing a torrent client and the knowledge of how to use it is a more rewarding experience.

I'm guessing the video won't be leaked, seems quite a long time for that user....oh well!
Unless the user has found out it's probably a massive scam or decided to join the collectors and been given a "small" amount of money to keep it from being leaked :D

I'm guessing the video won't be leaked, seems quite a long time for that user....oh well!
Unless the user has found out it's probably a massive scam or decided to join the collectors and been given a "small" amount of money to keep it from being leaked :D
I fear you are correct... and its the main reason I have come on here this week (although around tour time I tend to come on more)

I fear you are correct... and its the main reason I have come on here this week (although around tour time I tend to come on more)

Me too. I also want bootlegs that people have posted on here. I don't care about much else. Apart from causing my usual trouble and making many Morrissey "SUPER FANS" angry.....ohhhh, I hope they don't scare me with a typed message ;)

Me too. I also want bootlegs that people have posted on here. I don't care about much else. Apart from causing my usual trouble and making many Morrissey "SUPER FANS" angry.....ohhhh, I hope they don't scare me with a typed message ;)
Fans? on here? You are joking, a number of people on here are mentalists that need stronger medication. I have never known a group of people bitch about their "hero" so much and so often.

Its been a few weeks already since Devoted1 mentioned putting the dvd up...i fear it was just a bit of trolling :/ i realy hope it wasnt tho!

Fans? on here? You are joking, a number of people on here are mentalists that need stronger medication. I have never known a group of people bitch about their "hero" so much and so often.

Hmm, although I am sure every Morrissey "fan" has a different view to every other "fan".
I do express my views on Morrissey's music. Actually, I may be one the worst!
You are right that there are people on here who just want to cause arguments and rows though!
Still, I can't fault The Smiths and that is mainly why I am here! THE SMITHS! :bow: :D

Hmm, although I am sure every Morrissey "fan" has a different view to every other "fan".
I do express my views on Morrissey's music. Actually, I may be one the worst!
You are right that there are people on here who just want to cause arguments and rows though!
Still, I can't fault The Smiths and that is mainly why I am here! THE SMITHS! :bow: :D

I should have added a number people (maybe even most) are nice, make valid points and know the difference between debate and senseless arguing, making a critique and snide remarks based in hatred and a cry for attention, banter and bullying/attacking.

Enjoy your weekend Davie

I should have added a number people (maybe even most) are nice, make valid points and know the difference between debate and senseless arguing, making a critique and snide remarks based in hatred and a cry for attention, banter and bullying/attacking.

Enjoy your weekend Davie

Can you take your blubbering to a relevant topic? This thread is about the Hollywood Bowl concert. kthanks.

Back
Top Bottom