Morrissey - Live at the Hollywood Bowl, 2007

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Artwork...

If anyone wants to add a cover to the audio files for use on an iPod or mp3 player, perhaps this will do. It's simple, but to the point.

image1bxv.jpg

Made this cover if anyone is interested...

Why listen to it when you can watch it?
You just got out of the Blue and into the Black. Sucka

I've got one of them.

P.

Peter I am with you. If someone gives you something with the promise of no leaking, would you get it and back stab the person that trusted you and put it up on this site? I wouldn't. Not that this site is bad, it would be a bad move on your part and burn your bridge.

Those who have the video should consider sharing the video (.iso if possible). That person would instantly become a legend on these boards. I, for one, would be extremely thankful.

Those who have the video should consider sharing the video (.iso if possible). That person would instantly become a legend on these boards. I, for one, would be extremely thankful.

see post 186 on this thread.

Please someone, PLEASE put the video up or at least email me with a link- No? oh, well....

Its all well and good teasing people with images from the dvd and to share it amongst the solo clique on here. But other Morrissey fans would like the opportunity to see this either by paying for a copy or via a link to download the video somewhere. feel free to pvt message me if worried about leaking it as can be done anoynmously and nobody would ever know the source.

Its all well and good teasing people with images from the dvd and to share it amongst the solo clique on here. But other Morrissey fans would like the opportunity to see this either by paying for a copy or via a link to download the video somewhere. feel free to pvt message me if worried about leaking it as can be done anoynmously and nobody would ever know the source.

See here:

ok, ok... i did the unthinkable and spent a small fortune to own this dvd.. doesnt even come with a cover.. anyhow, as soon as i get it i will not tease nor taunt and i will post the video as a torrent... warner be damned.. if i get in trouble, if i am contacted in any way i will share the EXACT message with you all... i will be the sacrificial lamb... haha

For a moment I thought this thread was called Morrissey - Live at the Plastic Bag.

No, no, no...that isn't for another few years when he's finally hit career rock bottom.

I'm eagerly looking forward to the 'Morrissey: Live at the 1-800-Ask-Gary Amphitheatre' album...

Thanks Viva for the audio from the dvd.

To everyone who has the copy of the dvd and wouldn't share at least the audio of it. I hope your body is cremated with the f***ing thing. I don't care anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Viva for the audio from the dvd and to everyone who has the copy of the dvd and wouldn't share at least the audio of it. I hope your body is cremated with the f***ing thing. I don't care anymore.

:thumb:

You're very welcome. It was basically only leaked for you. :)

:thumb:

You're very welcome. It was basically only leaked for you. :)

hahahaha, as if I really wanted this! I wanted Wolverhampton 88 beeech! :D
Nahh just kidding, I'm going to actually listen to it after I've downloaded all Morrissey's recent bootlegs and stop listening to the Cocteau Twins. I'm a busy man at the moment.

hahahaha, as if I really wanted this! I wanted Wolverhampton 88 beeech! :D
Nahh just kidding, I'm going to actually listen to it after I've downloaded all Morrissey's recent bootlegs and stop listening to the Cocteau Twins. I'm a busy man at the moment.

Psh! You'll take what I give you and you'll like it! Lol.

All I can say is, prepare to be WOWed, sir. ;)

Back
Top Bottom