Morrissey - Live at the Hollywood Bowl, 2007

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Can I suckle your teet, too?

teeth with "h" at the end....
Nop, you can't but we can be friends first...good friends, oh dear! oh my! otherwise you could end:
forever-alone-meme-i2981.jpg

Last edited:
The Rapidshare posted upthread link works. This is so great. I have been waiting for this recording ever since the DVD was announced. Thank you so much!

you're wrong, i keep seeding and seeding and seeding and keeping the concert alive, you delete it remember sugar?

I don't need you to keep anything alive...the last thing the forum needs is trouble with Warner because you insist on keeping a link around that was already up longer than it should have been.

ok, ok... i did the unthinkable and spent a small fortune to own this dvd.. doesnt even come with a cover.. anyhow, as soon as i get it i will not tease nor taunt and i will post the video as a torrent... warner be damned.. if i get in trouble, if i am contacted in any way i will share the EXACT message with you all... i will be the sacrificial lamb... haha

ok, ok... i did the unthinkable and spent a small fortune to own this dvd.. doesnt even come with a cover.. anyhow, as soon as i get it i will not tease nor taunt and i will post the video as a torrent... warner be damned.. if i get in trouble, if i am contacted in any way i will share the EXACT message with you all... i will be the sacrificial lamb... haha

That sounds too awesome. You'll be my hero together with "Viva Hate" when it comes to sharing. Thanks a MILLION in advance!!!

Word to the wise, after you've ripped the DVD and made a copy, sell it as soon as possible and either get your money back or make a profit...because once you post the DVD rip, it will make the promo absolutely worthless and I'd hate to think of you being out all that money. :(

I think it still will stay have a quite good value as a collector's item as an original, factory-pressed promo copy. (From which exists very few, I guess.) "Absolutely worthless" is very exaggerated, at least in my opinion. However, I agree with you that this will be not the price it was before. However, I can't speak for others, but Devoted101 could PM me anytime and I would gladly give 10-20 dollars or so as at least a small "donation" for seeding this DVD ...

I think it still will stay have a quite good value as a collector's item as an original, factory-pressed promo copy. "Absolutely worthless" is very exaggerated, at least in my opinion. However, I agree with you that this will be not the price it was before. However, I can't speak for others, but Devoted101 could PM me anytime and I would gladly give 10-20 dollars or so as at least a small "donation" for seeding this DVD ...

To anyone other than rabid collectors who would buy it for novelty purposes, it would be absolutely worthless. What would be the point buying something (that is illegal to sell anyway) when you can get it for free?

Back
Top Bottom