Morrissey - Live at the Hollywood Bowl, 2007

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
I love his free-form, anything goes version of 'you're gonna need some", only to be ruined by what sounds like a drunken karaoke version of 'there is a light'. Amongst other goofy ad libs, he's slurs the 'the pleasure, the privilege is his". Seriously? It sounds like someone bombed a Corona before he returned for the encore. It's his song to destroy his own way (and does he ever).
I can see why he's was too embarrassed to release this.
Nevertheless- Thanks for this

Why don't 10 of us get together and spend $55. $50 for the DVD and $5 for s/h and a blank to one person who can handle the DVD purchase and distribution...

speaking of unreleased or "pulled" DVD's. Whatever happened to South With Morrissey? Was that ever leaked? I remember seeing a trailer for it way back when but supposedly Morrissey decided he didn't want it released.

I'm sorry, but what "message" do you mean??
People reported that during tonight's Bradford gig Morrissey wore a Tshirt with a print F**k Morrissey-Solo.com.

I don't download stuff uploaded by certain dubious users.

Last edited:
People reported that during tonight's Bradford gig Morrissey wore a Tshirt with a print F**k Morrissey-Solo.com.

Is that why the link was removed?
I really do hope we don't have a hard censorship here (after Morrissey's message).

Because you're a moron...

The more I think about it, the more I have to admit that despite my personal differences with Viva, this was indeed a great gift to the forum, regardless of his motives.

Is that why the link was removed?
I really do hope we don't have a hard censorship here (after Morrissey's message).

That has absolutely nothing to do with it.

I removed the link yesterday evening because I'm not an idiot who is ignorant of repercussions...3 days, 80 posts, and nearly 5,000 views SHOULD have been plenty of time for a majority of people here to have downloaded the "bootleg" enough for it to be fairly easy to find elsewhere. There is no censorship...I just am not in the mood to be taken to court.

Mozz is pretty upset about this thread... im pretty sure the message this night was pretty clear.

If this thread was the reason Morrissey wore the t-shirt, I could have suggested another course of action: release the DVD four years ago! Even seven days ago, we all would have bought it. For whatever reason, he didn't like it and shock upon shock it was leaked. I'm simply surprised it took four years to leak (that's pretty good in the Internet age).

If this thread was the reason Morrissey wore the t-shirt, I could have suggested another course of action: release the DVD four years ago! Even seven days ago, we all would have bought it. For whatever reason, he didn't like it and shock upon shock it was leaked. I'm simply surprised it took four years to leak (that's pretty good in the Internet age).

I agree 100 percent, but I truly do not think that this link had anything to do with the shirts.

Ok so apparently, I've been on this forum at all the wrong times...
Skylarker... thanks for reposting it.
Unfortunately, by the time I got back on...your sendspace link was no longer good.

Never mind. I am an idiot... thanks to everyone who sent me a PM. I got it.
I appreciate you folks... you are wonderful people...

Ditto. A link would be awesome. Thanks to all involved in getting this out xx

Back
Top Bottom