Morrissey - Live at the Hollywood Bowl, 2007

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Many Thanks for sharing. I have shared quite a lot over the years and when people acknowledge your efforts its nice, So thank you very much

[QUOTE=murder and desire

South with Morrissey- there were some DVDs sent out for thi

I remember sending a a bank draft for 30 stg to Barry for this and was so disappointed when I saw a parcel arriving with my name on it assuming it was the DVD to have a compliment slip with my cheque back saying Moz had sopped all sales. Cant believe it will ever see the light of day "after all this time". Also the full Wolverhampton gig I would love to get my hands on that I know it exists. I bidded for it but it went for a CRAZY PRICE

thank you for uploading! sorry cant help you with kit. only version ive heard is that boz live version if you want it.

Thanks so much for this - the audio is wonderful. I would also humbly request a copy of the DVD be made available to those of us with modest resources.

A quality post Viva Hate about bloody time............

but seriously many thanks for this it is appreciated.

haha, from one bastard to another - I thank you! :). This release is truly great news for me as I made the trip from the UK and spent it with some dear friends out there in lala land. As for Kit, I only have the rough Boz version which everyone else has...sorry. for the record, I would love to hear the official version...

South with Morrissey- there were some DVDs sent out for thi

I remember sending a a bank draft for 30 stg to Barry for this and was so disappointed when I saw a parcel arriving with my name on it assuming it was the DVD to have a compliment slip with my cheque back saying Moz had sopped all sales. Cant believe it will ever see the light of day "after all this time". Also the full Wolverhampton gig I would love to get my hands on that I know it exists. I bidded for it but it went for a CRAZY PRICE

There MUST be a way we can get some these things...
I wonder, if because this site now has an awful reputation that has stopped people sharing such things? I expect not but just a thought

Last edited:
Then I'm sure you won't be downloading this, right?

Just a suggestion, but to minimize redundant questions and comments you may want to actually read through the existing posts in the thread before contributing.

Viva, thanks for putting it up... I seemed to have missed getting it before it was removed. Would you... or anyone who downloaded the audio, be willing to put it up again?

Crap! I missed it too ....

:(Any kind soul with this audio still awake at this hour? Anyone willing to put it up? It would be much appreciated...
Take care,
Joeycrackcorn

Back
Top Bottom