Morrissey - Live at the Hollywood Bowl, 2007

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

Remember this next time you talk shit, you bastards.

8 June 2007
Los Angeles (CA), Hollywood Bowl

1. The Queen Is Dead
2. The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
3. Ganglord
4. The National Front Disco
5. Let Me Kiss You
6. Band Introductions
7. All You Need Is Me
8. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
9. Irish Blood, English Heart
10. Disappointed
11. I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
12. Everyday Is Like Sunday
13. In The Future When All's Well
14. I Will See You In Far Off Places
15. Girlfriend In A Coma
16. First Of The Gang To Die
17. I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
18. You Have Killed Me
19. That's How People Grow Up
20. Life Is A Pigsty
21. How Soon Is Now?
22. Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want
23. You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
24. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember this next time you talk shit, you bastards.

Thank you very very much for this. Very altruistic of you, and I'm sorry that it did not flush out this elusive "Kit". Nonetheless, you are a gent.

Well done sir! That's the spirit! And any 'Kit' holders out there, please gain much merit, cleanse your negative karma and SHARE!

Thank you very much for this :)

My eternal thanks goes to the noble man called "!Viva Hate!" - very, very appreciated. Thanks a million!

Last edited:
I don't see it as noble; he only posted this when he did because his bluff was called regarding the "Kit" thread. His original intention was to horde this until someone gave him Kit in a PM trade. When he was called out on being selfish and elitist, only then did he share this.

I mean, none of this music is his to begin with: it's Morrissey's. Uploading bootlegs and rarities is awesome, but there shouldn't even be a split-second's worth of time devoted to the notion of hording in the first place. No one owns these unreleased recordings, so if someone happens upon them somehow, they should immediately share with all, not use it as a leverage mechanism.

Quite a cynical view - I like to think if he did manage to get Kit, he'd have shared that soon enough too. The guy must have spent a fortune on the Hollywood Bowl DVD, and he has just shared the audio with us for free and people are still complaining!

Thank you, Viva Hate,I am listening to this now and loving it.

Well: As "Viva Hate" answered another thanks for his Glastonbury upload with the words "If you think this is good, wait until you see what I've got for next week..." BEFORE the whole "Kit" thing, I think we probably just misunderstood him - I think he would have shared this anyway, just wanted a chance first to get his hands to the rare recording with the other thread. However, I am downloading right now and really, really excited. As the RAR is only 228 MB big, I really hope that this is "only" the sound of the DVD and not a shitty coded 90 minutes AVI. The first case of course would raise the question: What about a video version ...?! Anyway, still downloading and again many thanks to "Viva Hate"!!!

EDIT: "Death Disco" beat me with my conclusion concerning the sharing. (And confirmed that this is the audio version. Looking forward to listen to it!)

Last edited:
I don't see it as noble; he only posted this when he did because his bluff was called regarding the "Kit" thread. His original intention was to hoard this until someone gave him Kit in a PM trade. When he was called out on being selfish and elitist, only then did he share this.

I mean, none of this music is his to begin with: it's Morrissey's. Uploading bootlegs and rarities is awesome, but there shouldn't even be a split-second's worth of time devoted to the notion of hoarding in the first place. No one owns these unreleased recordings, so if someone happens upon them somehow, they should immediately share with all, not use it as a leverage mechanism.

You sound like Indiana Jones in "Last Crusade": "...This cross belongs in a museum!!!"

Fact is, most people haven't the wherewithal to track down rarities; I know I can't be arsed to, so it's very nice indeed when kind people share their goodies for nothing.

What makes you think he actually bought the DVD? You think he didn't just get this from someone else? C'mon now.

It seems a logical assumption to make. Stop complaining and enjoy it. We've wanted this for about 3 years, we have it. And you still criticise the guy who gave it to us. Grow up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got one of them.

P.

So why didn't you provide us with it, and call the guy who did "a tosser"?

EDIT: that sounds rude and it wasn't meant to be - genuine question: were you just going to keep it to yourself? And become one of the "I have something you don't have" brigade?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom