Morrissey - Live at the Hollywood Bowl, 2007

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Great analysis. Could you show me where I can find this DVD for half the price? Thanks!

You did see the word "should", right? Or did you just ignore that part because it would make your attempt at sarcasm irrelevant?

hi, if anyone is willing to PM me a link i'd be very happy,

cheers in advance

Sorry to drag this up again, wasn't Uncle Skinny going to upload the DVD?
Even if he could copy on to blank DVDs I would buy one.

To be fair, he never actually said he was going to upload it. He simply said he had a friend coming over to his house that might be able to help...

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkpxTVB5VXlRM2hHNU55aU50SUt0eWcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

:D:thumb: bye.....

Last edited:
Have you been approached by Morrissey's lawyers or are you just getting cold feet?

No, not Morrissey's lawyers. I received a PM from someone claiming to be affiliated with Warner Music who said that they were currently looking into possible legal action against me.

Though I highly doubt the validity of the PM, there is always a chance it could be legitimate.

No, not Morrissey's lawyers. I received a PM from someone claiming to be affiliated with Warner Music who said that they were currently looking into possible legal action against me.

Though I highly doubt the validity of the PM, there is always a chance it could be legitimate.

If you're inside the states be afraid honey......nothing to worry about now, your files are everywhere on the net now of course you were the source however don't be afraid nothing's gonna happen.

If i were american i wouldn't have uploaded anything, they can track you so easy....if they want.. but if you're in other country they can't do you anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom