Morrissey - Live at the Hollywood Bowl, 2007

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
man, I'm probably too late, have spent the last hour on the web searching for the audio of this show. I would so appreciate if someone here could point me to an active link. really appreciated.

I don't do that anymore.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere this concert could be purchased on DVD? I have it on my computer but would love to be able to play it on my DVD player on the surround sound... Not hugely computer literate so wouldn't wish to bother with doing it myself.

Alternatively, and this may sound a silly request, I'd fling a fiver someone's way on Paypal if they wanted to make one and post it.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere this concert could be purchased on DVD? I have it on my computer but would love to be able to play it on my DVD player on the surround sound... Not hugely computer literate so wouldn't wish to bother with doing it myself.

Alternatively, and this may sound a silly request, I'd fling a fiver someone's way on Paypal if they wanted to make one and post it.

It isn't going to be that cheap. First off, you're asking someone to break the law...and I doubt anyone is going to do that for $5. Secondly, you're going to need a DVD9, which will probably be about $20 to buy a pack. Then you're going to need the software to burn the DVD and you can't really just download any good ones for free because most freeware limits how many minutes you can burn. Then, you're going to have to mail the DVD, which is going to cost about $9 considering how shitty the USPS is now.

Or you could buy the promo disc off e-bay for about $200-$500.

It isn't going to be that cheap. First off, you're asking someone to break the law...and I doubt anyone is going to do that for $5. Secondly, you're going to need a DVD9, which will probably be about $20 to buy a pack. Then you're going to need the software to burn the DVD and you can't really just download any good ones for free because most freeware limits how many minutes you can burn. Then, you're going to have to mail the DVD, which is going to cost about $9 considering how shitty the USPS is now.

Or you could buy the promo disc off e-bay for about $200-$500.

LOLOZLOZLOZLOZLOZLOZLOLSOLSOLSOSL as if you could even find it on ebay :D

-msivniaga

Either way, with just a tiny bit of effort and Googling, you can easily do it yourself. That's a better solution than paying someone everytime you want to burn a DVD..

Back
Top Bottom