Morrissey - Live at the Hollywood Bowl, 2007

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
You could actually upload it for the people here...you know, the one's who have had to make do with the DVD audio rip I posted months ago...it would be a tremendous gift to them.
Quite right Viva.
I would if I had the 7 or 8 hours it would take on my connection.
I might do it in a when I am back on days which is not for two weeks.
I'm sure somebody will beat me to it.
As said the NZB is out there now.

So is someone going to upload this somewhere easier accessible then?
The news groups are accessible to everybody.
There is a cost involved ie servers and readers(there are free newsreaders as well) but it's worth it for the huge data base that available.

Weird.

It's no one's fault but yours that you don't know how to use a torrent site, you philistine.

But yeah, someone will.

I'm quite aware on how to torrent, used to do it all the time... but all this talk of newsgroups and nbz is going over my head.
I'm obviously not as wrapped up in such things like yourself

Ladies and gentlemen,

"Morrissey: Live at the Hollywood Bowl"
http://www.uploadhere.com/WE8TW5OU9V

mirrors:
http://www.uploadking.com/MACLAOF7JJ
http://www.multiupload.com/SRJ8PDNVP9

Two avi files. Pixelation and audio problems on first 2 songs of second avi, "In The Future When All's Well" and "I Will See You In Far Off Places"...

Viva Hate you are the man!! With this you have established yourself as a Morrissey-Solo legend.

..... and now to wait 6 hours and hope my connection doesn't cut out.

Well done Viva.
I got my copy direct off the newsgroup and it plays perfect for me.
No visual or audio problems.
I do use KMPlayer for watching all my video files.
I've yet to find a video file it won't play.

http://download.cnet.com/KMPlayer/3000-13632_4-10659939.html

Well, I'll have to attempt to download the second avi again then...or hopefully some kind soul will upload it. I was in the middle of editing the two avi files together and trying to dub my mp3 audio over the two flawed songs when I read your post.

UPDATE - Perhaps the rip you downloaded off the newsgroup was a different rip than the one from smithstorrents? I just downloaded the second avi AGAIN and it has the exact same skips in the exact same places. This version will have to do until either someone uploads a better quality rip of the DVD or I finish dubbing over those 2 songs and upload yet another version.

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE - Perhaps the rip you downloaded off the newsgroup was a different rip than the one from smithstorrents?
That might well be the case.
Sometimes data is lost when creating a torrent.
I seen it before on some films.
With the newsgroups if the pars are there and you have a decent reader/server it repairs any bad data loss.
I'm sure now that a version is out somebody with the DVD will upload a DVD rip.
Still it's a great to see the visuals.
The audio you gave us wetted everybody's appetite.

That might well be the case.
Sometimes data is lost when creating a torrent.
I seen it before on some films.
With the newsgroups if the pars are there and you have a decent reader/server it repairs any bad data loss.
I'm sure now that a version is out somebody with the DVD will upload a DVD rip.
Still it's a great to see the visuals.
The audio you gave us wetted everybody's appetite.

I think most people will be satisfied with this rip because nobody really likes those two songs anyway...Lol.

I downloaded it twice from usenet just to check it wasn't a bad download the first time. My usenet client reported no errors yet both occasions disc 1 was a little broken.

Anyhow, I know a couple of people readying full DVD versions. I think the DVD Rip will be superseded quite soon.

I'm confused

I assumed that since he started the thread and provided the audio that Viva Hate had the DVD as well, now he's going out of his way to find downloads, and to test / compare different versions and highlight any errors/pixelation/skipping.

Did you ever have the DVD, Viva?

I've not followed any of the links, but are they simply the video of the concert being played or are the the files that make up the DVD - title page, subtitles etc...?

Dave

I've not followed any of the links, but are they simply the video of the concert being played or are the the files that make up the DVD - title page, subtitles etc...?

Dave

Just the footage Dave. No menu, no subtitles, no chapters, etc.
Video quality is ok, but nowhere near DVD standard.

The files posted on here are rips from the DVD. Just the video.

And who cares if Viva ever had the DVD or whatever, come on, don't question his actions. Many people on this forum had the DVD and didn't do shit to help others get hold of it. 'Because they promised not to share', lol. So just be grateful to Viva for helping out now, more than any others did.

I thinks first prize goes to Viva for putting the audio out.
Second prize goes to the anonymous person who posted to Usenet.
The cat is out of the bag at last.
A first class DVD rip with menu, subtitles,chapters won't be long.
The promo disc it'self will still be worth something because there can't be that many about.

I thinks first prize goes to Viva for putting the audio out.
Second prize goes to the anonymous person who posted to Usenet.
The cat is out of the bag at last.
A first class DVD rip with menu, subtitles,chapters won't be long.
The promo disc it'self will still be worth something because there can't be that many about.

promo disc? Is that what I have?! :D

Back
Top Bottom