Morrissey - Live at the Hollywood Bowl, 2007

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
colbertpopcorn.gif

And I don't give a f*** about what you give a f*** about! Just stop kidding us! Either you never had the DVD in the first place, or you are just plain stupid.

Stop kidding you? As if I give a damn about trying to mislead some boring old Kraut on an internet forum! Ha! I don't owe you anything. I don't owe you shit. You got what you got, if you're not happy with that, go choke on some schnitzel you tit. Go drink a nice tall stein of shut the f*** up and deal with it.

Stop kidding you? As if I give a damn about trying to mislead some boring old Kraut on an internet forum! Ha! I don't owe you anything. I don't owe you shit. You got what you got, if you're not happy with that, go choke on some schnitzel you tit. Go drink a nice tall stein of shut the f*** up and deal with it.

I don't know what people eat wherever you live, but it seems that you have never learned to appreciate a good home made Schnitzel ... you don't know what you're missing!

No....

It cannot be...

Is it really you...?

11988_la.jpg

In before someone posts a video of "I Know it's Over"

Back
Top Bottom