Morrissey - Live at the Hollywood Bowl, 2007

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Really? I was always under the impression that he was not pleased with it. Perhaps he was not pleased with the royalties or something along the business end of the things?

I think it's more like he wasn't pleased with his saggy body once he saw the HD video of him taking his shirt off...

I think it's more like he wasn't pleased with his saggy body once he saw the HD video of him taking his shirt off...

Some people are meant to watch Baywatch... some people are meant to be on Baywatch.

I've just listened to the audio from this for the first time and it's great... other than the solo for Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want. What on earth is going on there?

Right, seriously, where the f*** is the video? Come on, someone post it.

Right, seriously, where the f*** is the video? Come on, someone post it.
Yeah!
That's the way,sweet talk Viva into posting it.
I wish I'd thought to ask in such a nice way:thumb:
Then again maybe that's street talk for please send me a copy of the video.I'll be your friend for ever and ever cross my heart and hope to die.:thumb:

Yeah!
That's the way,sweet talk Viva into posting it.
I wish I'd thought to ask in such a nice way:thumb:
Then again maybe that's street talk for please send me a copy of the video.I'll be your friend for ever and ever cross my heart and hope to die.:thumb:

Woah, woah, woah there! I never had the DVD for more than a couple hours at most! I paid my money, did what I could do with the audio, and then got rid of it again. I even uploaded it a night or two after I ripped the audio! I do not own the DVD currently...if I did, I would have posted it long ago.

Please, don't think I own it and I'm just holding it out of fear or pretentiousness...There are multiple users to harass that actually own the DVD and multiple users who have promised to upload the DVD...I do not fall in either of these categories. Please take this matter up with Mikael, Flax, Uncleskinny, and Devoted101.

No worries Viva just messing with you.
You had the decency to let the Audio out and thanks for that.
The DVD will surface some day.
If people are holding on to it because they paid big money out, then I respect that.
If it was lent to me to copy on the understanding not to release out to the general public,I would do the same and not betray a trust.
No point in being a collector and it having no value.
Otherwise it's just an hobby.
If I had paid out for it,I would keep it to myself as well(for about as long as it took me to copy it)Then I let it out to the newsgroups.
But that's me.I need the praise and love of 1000's of people just to get me though my day:D:D

I cannot imagine that someone bought one of rarest item of Morrissey's world and just sold it out. IMO.....of course.

Back
Top Bottom