Morrissey Limited Edition 'Conversationalist' Interview CD

Is this another illiegal unauthorized copy like the other sham merchandise that you are selling on ebay?

Sham merchandise???

Ya I bought these things over a decade ago at Morrissey/Smiths conventions, so what does that mean? Should that whole convention be shut down? Loads of stuff was being bought and sold that were not released by the record label~!! One of theconventions was even attended by a few former bandmates of the Smiths themselves, so I would hardly call it 'sham' merchandise!

What about you offering downloads and bootlegs? You are doing worse because you are spreading UNAUTHORIZED material!

Shit calling hyprocrite! GET A LIFE TOSSER!

You are making a profit off of the unauthorized distribution of materials that you do not own the copywrite from.

There is a world of difference in what you are offering and what I did. I do not see any money entering my paypal account by posting an unreleased audience recording. However I DO see money entering your pocket by the selling of such unauthorized materials.

You know... I think I am going to follow through and track your auctions for future reference. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be your friend.

You are making a profit off of the unauthorized distribution of materials that you do not own the copywrite from.

There is a world of difference in what you are offering and what I did. I do not see any money entering my paypal account by posting an unreleased audience recording. However I DO see money entering your pocket by the selling of such unauthorized materials.

You know... I think I am going to follow through and track your auctions for future reference. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be your friend.

I paid money for it, Im getting my money back, I paid more for what the starting price is asking for everything I am selling!

You are acting like a high and mighty piece of shit, you are still distributing material UNAUTHORIZED and SPREADING it all around, I am a customer who is re-selling WHAT I PAID FOR!!!

Go ahead and track away you NO LIFE PILE OF PIG VOMIT! As stated, I already have it squared away with ebay, and they put me in the clear...waste away anymore of your precious time in life to be bothered with me!

Bravo!

Back
Top Bottom