Morrissey letters.

What a load of shite.
I can't believe I'm virtually the only one around here who saw this letter saga for the complete load of tosh it was. Though I guess you failed to raise much interest from anyone else, TCM. And that's what this whole exercise was...an attempt for attention.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
What a load of shite.
I can't believe I'm virtually the only one around here who saw this letter saga for the complete load of tosh it was. Though I guess you failed to raise much interest from anyone else, TCM. And that's what this whole exercise was...an attempt for attention.

You are wrong. The letters are real, I saw them.
TCM does not deserve your scorn.

this thread is f***ing weird. maybe the weirdest thread ever.
especially if you guys is over 30.

I think you should burn the letters. I would love to read them, too. But they're not ours to read. They belong to Morrissey and to the person he wrote them to.

Besides, I'm sick of hearing about this. Sorry.

I have the letters, but I think on reflection and with my integrity still intact that the best course of action would be for them to remain 'private'.
I'm a true believer in 'do unto others..........' So with that in mind it is best that they are not posted for all and sundry. On reflection I certainly wouldn't want some private letters, that I wrote to a friend, to be displayed for the public to see and analyse whether they are fake or real. Like a previous poster stated I was always in a no win situation here so I hope you respect my decision and don't berate me for it [the decision].

Yeah, no problem, do you want to know what i would do with them then???? I suggest returning them to the man that wrote them. Contact Julia on TTY and take it from there. If there are the real things i suggest finding out if he would like them back. Seems like the right thing to do.:)

I found some letters online a year ago that he wrote to robert mackie a scottish pen pal 80/81(it was mentioned in simon goddards book so i googled it
In the late '80's Robert photo-copied the letters into a booklet called "Words by Morrissey" and made them available to anyone for only the cost of the copies
n but now they're no longer available from Mr. Mackie.

you surely all know them already but tn the wait for the "spectacular" new letter:) if it ever arrives
here it is
http://prince.org/msg/8/188742

What a load of shite.

Always f***in' one in't there? Attention, riiiight.:(

I found some letters online a year ago that he wrote to robert mackie a scottish pen pal 80/81(it was mentioned in simon goddards book so i googled it
In the late '80's Robert photo-copied the letters into a booklet called "Words by Morrissey" and made them available to anyone for only the cost of the copies
n but now they're no longer available from Mr. Mackie.

you surely all know them already but tn the wait for the "spectacular" new letter:) if it ever arrives
here it is
http://prince.org/msg/8/188742

Here's a link to some letters/postcards that Morrissey sent to me in 1984. Honest!

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=06/08/24/1736248

Back
Top Bottom