Morrissey letters.

This story is old.... but it goes on...

I sent him my phone number.
He sent a text message to say he is going to photocopy the letters so I can collect them
That was yesterday.

I'm still waiting nearby with the engine running.

I'm sure I went through all this last year.

Fool me once - shame on you.
Fool me twice.....
Mmmm ........

this, is it a type of key?, because I will be that I can never come, I do not know read between lines

I've just spent a few minutes reading all of the posts in this thread and I have to say that I think this is a huge fake. TCM keeps coming up with excuses as to why the letters have not been picked up and scanned. And don't get me started on Helen. You'd think with letters like that, you'd want to upload them right away, I know I would. And imogen is completely right, just go somewhere and do it yourself. I'm sure I could make up some good Moz letters too.

I've just spent a few minutes reading all of the posts in this thread and I have to say that I think this is a huge fake. TCM keeps coming up with excuses as to why the letters have not been picked up and scanned. And don't get me started on Helen. You'd think with letters like that, you'd want to upload them right away, I know I would. And imogen is completely right, just go somewhere and do it yourself. I'm sure I could make up some good Moz letters too.

This gets my vote for most sensible post of the day :p

OK time to be brutally honest. Yes they are 100% genuine copies of handwritten and typed letters by Mozzer, but I have received plenty of PM's asking do I want to sell them to peeps. I don't work due to a chronic illness and I am very tempted to make a small amount of money from them, which would obviously be very helpful. But last night Helen Bach rang me and said he/she (there were 2 of them)said that they would call round for them, but they didn't turn up. I presume because she knew that I had sussed out that she/he was a journalist or something of that ilk. I will decide what to do with them in the near future. Sorry for pissing you off.

OK time to be brutally honest. Yes they are 100% genuine copies of handwritten and typed letters by Mozzer, but I have received plenty of PM's asking do I want to sell them to peeps. I don't work due to a chronic illness and I am very tempted to make a small amount of money from them, which would obviously be very helpful. But last night Helen Bach rang me and said he/she (there were 2 of them)said that they would call round for them, but they didn't turn up. I presume because she knew that I had sussed out that she/he was a journalist or something of that ilk. I will decide what to do with them in the near future. Sorry for pissing you off.

there were two of her? like...multiple personality disorder?

...well, surely you could give us another little 'taster' in the interim. Something that we don't already know from the Severed Alliance ;)

Was this missed?

Me probably. Taster anyone?

This is an early one. Handwritten and dated September 25, 76.

Dear Julie-
I was delighted to hear from you. Thanks for writing back. Its good to know that you keep in touch with karen and Vicky, they are both terrific people with a graet sense of humour.
I wa sorry to here that you failed Art, it quite surprised me because you are so talented. i still have the sketches that you did on my pad on December 3rd 75. They are very good. Why do you want to be a zoo keeper? I thought that they only employed males. When I was in America I went on an incredible motorbike-it was teriffic, I have fallen in love with them.
Thanks for Ann-Marie's address-she didn't reply tho'. Do you know if she or anybody else went back to college?
Your accident sounds awful. I can't at all, infact I can just about swim. I've always had an ear infection which meant staying out of the water-but I'd love to learn how to dive. It looks easy.
I have now signed an unemployment insurance (which sounds better than saying the dole), I thought it would be a bit degrading at first, but now I couldn't give a damn. I am going to live in America in either January or February. I can't wait to go because I don't like it too much here.
My writing is awful because I am sat on the stairs and am falling asleep (it's 5 a.m). I am going downstairs to make some tea and French toast. I can't sleep lately. I was just thinking about Ann-Marie, we used to talk a lot and she'd tell me how nice she thought you were and I'd agree and then she'd tell me that i ought to ask you out. I hope she writes to me!
How are things at home? Things here are as bad as ever. The overall atmosphere is awful and i want to leave but I can't get a job and I have no money, so I am saving every penny of my dole money & getting over to America on the cheap winter fares.
I still have 'Dying in the Sun' and your 'Give me the wasp that stung the bee' poems-have you got any more??
I shall close now, I'm going straight to the kitchen. Do write to me if you can find the time-
Friends always,
Steven

ENJOY!

P.S. sorry for the odd type errors.

Dear Julie-
I was delighted to hear from you. Thanks for writing back. Its good to know that you keep in touch with karen and Vicky, they are both terrific people with a graet sense of humour.
I wa sorry to here that you failed Art, it quite surprised me because you are so talented. i still have the sketches that you did on my pad on December 3rd 75. They are very good. Why do you want to be a zoo keeper? I thought that they only employed males. When I was in America I went on an incredible motorbike-it was teriffic, I have fallen in love with them.
Thanks for Ann-Marie's address-she didn't reply tho'. Do you know if she or anybody else went back to college?
Your accident sounds awful. I can't at all, infact I can just about swim. I've always had an ear infection which meant staying out of the water-but I'd love to learn how to dive. It looks easy.
I have now signed an unemployment insurance (which sounds better than saying the dole), I thought it would be a bit degrading at first, but now I couldn't give a damn. I am going to live in America in either January or February. I can't wait to go because I don't like it too much here.
My writing is awful because I am sat on the stairs and am falling asleep (it's 5 a.m). I am going downstairs to make some tea and French toast. I can't sleep lately. I was just thinking about Ann-Marie, we used to talk a lot and she'd tell me how nice she thought you were and I'd agree and then she'd tell me that i ought to ask you out. I hope she writes to me!
How are things at home? Things here are as bad as ever. The overall atmosphere is awful and i want to leave but I can't get a job and I have no money, so I am saving every penny of my dole money & getting over to America on the cheap winter fares.
I still have 'Dying in the Sun' and your 'Give me the wasp that stung the bee' poems-have you got any more??
I shall close now, I'm going straight to the kitchen. Do write to me if you can find the time-
Friends always,
Steven

ENJOY!

P.S. sorry for the odd type errors.

I don't want to be a pessimist, but this just doesn't ring true.

I'd love to be proven wrong; this particular selection just doesn't have the same tone or the same style as the widely-accepted-to-be-authentic Moz letters from around this period, though.
I don't think this letter is authentic. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom