Morrissey letters.

This charming man.

Throbbing member.
Hi all. Sorry I've been away but I've had personal problems.
If you remember my thread about this time last year, well I've still got the letters and if Helen Bach would like to get back to me to arrange to pick them up then do so.

Yes, I remember you!

Why Helen Bach?
Is there any chance Peter aka Uncleskinny can pick up the letters?

I seem to recall that Helen Bach lived nearby. (Denton).
But the answer to your question is yes.

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually Peter will be in Manchester this weekend taking part in SLC's charity bike ride, he'll send you a PM.

Oh yeah, the 'letter's. :rolleyes:
Anyone else find it hilarious that as soon as Charming Man posts this, 'Helen' pops up again out of nowhere offering to collect the letters?

Oh yeah, the 'letter's. :rolleyes:
Anyone else find it hilarious that as soon as Charming Man posts this, 'Helen' pops up again out of nowhere offering to collect the letters?

Looking at her amount of posts you could be correct, but it's just that she/he lives near me.
Anyone else live near Denton in Manchester?

MBB321 lives not to far away from Denton, mind you he's become the solo-hermit of late.

love

Grim
P.s. get your arse down to the Salford Lads Club on Sunday, it's going to be massive.

There you go, sounds like a plan! Hele..I mean..Charming Man could drop the 'letters' off to Grim at the SLC. Done!

uh, well, yes, I guess it was. My, I didn't even notice I got you two mixed up until I re-read my post. :p

Can someone fill those of us in who haven't a clue what these 'letters' are about:confused:

Thanks

Jukebox Jury (about 8 miles from Denton)

Why do Moz fans make a conspiracy out of everything?
I've just 'popped up' because I have a life. Nothing you lot have posted has interested me for ages. And I've been busy flying between USA, Italy and UK.

I am not him and he is not me. Now shut up.

Charming... I've sent you a pm with my number.

Why do Moz fans make a conspiracy out of everything?
I've just 'popped up' because I have a life. Nothing you lot have posted has interested me for ages. And I've been busy flying between USA, Italy and UK.

I am not him and he is not me. Now shut up.

Charming... I've sent you a pm with my number.

The conspiracy theory tickled me but I have another,
if you've been flying between those 3 countries then indeed you could well be the Mozzfather himself;);)

Back
Top Bottom