Morrissey Las Vegas Residency 2022 announced (1,2,6,8,9 July 2022)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
IMG_20220321_144431.jpg

New Moz Vegas dates announced.

His ability to just keep going is amazing.

UPDATE March 22:
Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Scored GA for the 6, 8 and 9th. I feel like most folks I see posting also got GA... the pit area at the Colosseum is NOT that big... how will we all fit? :ROFLMAO: Ended up with a "Beat the Line" ticket for Saturday somehow; I was just furiously adding tickets to my cart and couldn't believe I was actually getting what I wanted. I'm so excited — but definitely feel for the fans who aren't on the west coast or can't travel so far.

Also to comment on the demos at the last Vegas shows, I'm just a basic white girl and attended two and it was indeed a good mix of many types of fans. Fantastic shows!
I considered getting GA and queueing, but as I haven’t been to Vegas since 2009, I wanted to have more time to gamble and whatnot. So I’ll be in a seat! 🙂

:)

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!!

:rock:

you dont want your kids many years from now ask you:

'where were you when the legendary Moz residency was on?'

only to disgrace yourself by havint to reply: in Manc with two twats
at the suco student union mini gig:censored:

🇭🇷:hammer:

Vegas is a "day of" place. Shows seldom sellout before hand. People tend to go to Vegas and look to see what is happening that night and buy tickets for show then. Its an odd place.

Poor Moz, I couldn't imagine a worst kind of audience for him, a roomful of Las Vegas tourists.

I have mine for Saturday , last night.

Ive never been to Vegas, so thought it would be an experience, with a M topping.

However, Im not sure M should keep doing these. Its not the best audience. In his mind its all a bit easy money latino crowd, his version of Frank Sinatra but its also a place people like Luke Goss perform

If he does any shows in LA, I'll sell my ticket and face value. Its closer to where I live.
Its a shame, when you think bands like Suede make way more selling out much bigger venues and they dont have to leave the UK.
M really f***ed up watching too much "red pill" Youtube. I wish him well though. I hope he is ok

Vegas is a "day of" place. Shows seldom sellout before hand. People tend to go to Vegas and look to see what is happening that night and buy tickets for show then. Its an odd place.

Looks that way, they seem to have only sold a couple of thousand tickets over the whole 5 nights?

There's some odd stuff going on with the tickets for these shows. Ticketmaster have now made alternate rows in the middle section unavailable apart from 2 seats on either end of the rows?

I have mine for Saturday , last night.

Ive never been to Vegas, so thought it would be an experience, with a M topping.

However, Im not sure M should keep doing these. Its not the best audience. In his mind its all a bit easy money latino crowd, his version of Frank Sinatra but its also a place people like Luke Goss perform

If he does any shows in LA, I'll sell my ticket and face value. Its closer to where I live.

Its a shame, when you think bands like Suede make way more selling out much bigger venues and they dont have to leave the UK.
Well then, there is a reason why they don’t have to leave the uk. Meaning, they can’t do as well in the states.
M really f***ed up watching too much "red pill" Youtube. I wish him well though. I hope he is ok

There's some odd stuff going on with the tickets for these shows. Ticketmaster have now made alternate rows in the middle section unavailable apart from 2 seats on either end of the rows?
So you're going?

So you're going?

Wow, you sound concerned. Really excited for those shows, huh?

Why are you posting twice and yes I might consider it as I may be in Clearwater around that time and I can get a flight from Tampa to Vegas.

Why are you posting twice and yes I might consider it as I may be in Clearwater around that time and I can get a flight from Tampa to Vegas.
Wow good for you. So you can personally count every single person who attends. I'm so glad someone has an eye out on these things.

My god, it's obvious some people don't realize venues control the way they release tickents, no need to go count them every day.

Back
Top Bottom