Morrissey Las Vegas Residency 2022 announced (1,2,6,8,9 July 2022)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
IMG_20220321_144431.jpg

New Moz Vegas dates announced.

His ability to just keep going is amazing.

UPDATE March 22:
Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, top section was closed off last year as well. $400 was probably resellers, Wednesday's presale pit tickets were only $99 - is anyone using the presale codes?
The blue dots are not (supposed to be)resale. Dark blue is available regular ticket, light blue special "premium ticket" Official platinum. Red/ pink dots are resale. This has been the case and same info is posted on the site legend.

When I was on, I saw $179-$479 for mid-level #200 sections. Top 300 level was about $109- $179. Aisle and some front rows were higher, but same for all nights. Level 100 was $199-$1600 varied depending on seat location and date. Pit were $488. I got the same "special offer" message for pit but with the higher price. I used Livenation pre-sale code, started on live nation site directed to Ticketsmaster. Checked again later and started on Ticketsmaster and got the same prices. Note these prices don't include the "taxes and fees of 50+++ more depending on the ticket price. Its unfair. i would probably have purchased more nights if prices were lower from the beginning. Now that I spent what I did, not sure I'd buy another night. Since I did didn't buy multiple nights probably will not stay in Vegas.

These prices are comparable to other artists also playing Cesars Colloseum ( Sting is playing there and I get similar prices as above for the same sections)

Prices i laid were less last year in Aug/Sept. I heard Cesars installed a upgraded sound system in the venue for Adele, although the shows are on hold. Could be one of the reasons for the higher price??Wonder what prices will be in a few hours for regular on-sale Friday. Perhaps should have waited. 🤔🤦

Tobias is Shit! He will never be a true part of the Morrissey crew. If you like him, you are more than likely are under 30 years of age. We know what true musicians sound like and it isn’t him. He’s a catty bitch and a sloppy drunk. F Tobias!
And you are a racist. And jeulos bitch. You need some love.

Got mine, GA baby
hopefully make up for missing the last one - though I may not be able to go yet
IF I can , anyone know the best , ethical, way to sell?

And you are a racist. And jeulos bitch. You need some love.
😂😂😂 you are so far up Tobias’ ass! Ever since he started writing for Morrissey, his music has been questionable. That boy is a joke and can’t write to save himself. Let Alain bring back Craig Gannon and Gary Day. That’s the real reunion I’m waiting for. Until then suck on my toes you weirdo

😂😂😂 you are so far up Tobias’ ass! Ever since he started writing for Morrissey, his music has been questionable. That boy is a joke and can’t write to save himself. Let Alain bring back Craig Gannon and Gary Day. That’s the real reunion I’m waiting for. Until then suck on my toes you weirdo
If you cannot play guitar better than Tobias or any of Morrissey musicians shut up! Stop being a hater . I know you have a crush with my Jesse and want his place. Just shut your mouth!

Scored GA for the 6, 8 and 9th. I feel like most folks I see posting also got GA... the pit area at the Colosseum is NOT that big... how will we all fit? :ROFLMAO: Ended up with a "Beat the Line" ticket for Saturday somehow; I was just furiously adding tickets to my cart and couldn't believe I was actually getting what I wanted. I'm so excited — but definitely feel for the fans who aren't on the west coast or can't travel so far.

Also to comment on the demos at the last Vegas shows, I'm just a basic white girl and attended two and it was indeed a good mix of many types of fans. Fantastic shows!

I am dreading the day he actually starts showing up in these jumpsuits :rolleyes::swear
I’m relieved if he isn’t disrobing his shirts anymore.
And the sleazy seventies open shirt look….

Last edited by a moderator:
If you cannot play guitar better than Tobias or any of Morrissey musicians shut up! Stop being a hater . I know you have a crush with my Jesse and want his place. Just shut your mouth!
Your Jesse? You must stalk his brain dead candy ass at the shows. Waiting before and after the show to see if he looks your way I presume. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 get a life weirdo and learn to appreciate real musicians. It’s not hating if what I say are facts.

Your Jesse? You must stalk his brain dead candy ass at the shows. Waiting before and after the show to see if he looks your way I presume. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 get a life weirdo and learn to appreciate real musicians. It’s not hating if what I say are facts.
:rolleyes:

a real musician like LePepe? who cant sing cant make decent songs and plays the wrong notes with the dumb out of tune 🎸
where is even he at FFS? kissing :baseball::baseball: at the Zach wedding?
disgraceful and katastrofic:hammer:

I find it striking that he won't use any photos of him taken less than 10 years ago or so. Wonder why?
Is there a Covid moratorium in the UK on landlords serving eviction notices like there was in the US for awhile? If not, you may want to consider kicking Morrissey out of his apartment in your head.

Oh wait; sorry..."flat."

I find it striking that he won't use any photos of him taken less than 10 years ago or so. Wonder why?
so says The Weakest Link himself (circa 2002)

No, and it appears that even the PIT can't sell out. I am getting worried these shows won't happen.

I think it was the same last time but it got busier as the weeks progressed, don't understand why he's playing 5 nights to a 75% full venue though when he could play 4 to a full house.

Last edited:
No, and it appears that even the PIT can't sell out. I am getting worried these shows won't happen.

Maybe if he knocks it out of the park at Cruel World in May, some more LA people will go for the Vegas shows. He better be playing the hits though, not California Son covers.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom