Morrissey Las Vegas Residency 2022 announced (1,2,6,8,9 July 2022)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
IMG_20220321_144431.jpg

New Moz Vegas dates announced.

His ability to just keep going is amazing.

UPDATE March 22:
Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, now this is more like it .
Some actual news. Im guessing some new music soon. I guess he will do cruel word in May , this in July and a bunch of shows in USA around those dates

Maybe uk show around Sep? Then back to sunny CA for Nov

:rock:
HUGE SUCCESS FOR MOZ ONCE AGAIN!!! TWO HUGE VEGAS RESIDENCIES IN A ROW!!:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

NEW MERCH RECORDS ON THE WAY:lbf:

NEW ALBUM!!:bow:

lepepe residency is opening set for the oldies act:grin:

:hammer:

That track seems consistent with Dog’s high quality. If he can raise his game in live contexts—and only occasionally mention the new levels of hypocrisy from US and UK governments—a lucrative deal with AWGE or some such would seem to be in the bag. His fate appears to be back in his own hands.

Morrissey posted on instragram a little part of I'm Veronica

It’ll be the same old set list (Alma Matters, Jack the Ripper, HSIN?) with a couple of new tracks. Still, tempted to book flights/tickets, but think I’ll wait till he announces some UK dates.
You’d be crazy to book flights and tickets with Morrissey reputation of cancelling. If found that I only book if he’s in my city, if not it’s no worth the hassle of spending on travel and hotels when he inevitably doesn’t turn up.

I remember discussing this even pre-COVID... I don't expect to see many more "tours" as much as residencies and some larger market shows.

"I am Veronica, the game I play is older than America"... did I hear that correctly?

Vegas really is the only thing keeping him going at this point.
Oh. So he’s no longer ‘finished’? Merely on the life support of a headlining Vegas residency now? Next thing you know, he’ll be as unpopular as Elvis.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom