Morrissey lands in L.A. - X17onlineVideo

His boyfriend is cute

Oh you've gone and done it now with that comment !
Just wait till the bot-army see it on their way home from the Mancfester knees up.
They're up to their necks in gay denial.

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

Poor little Diesel :laughing:
He wasn't for letting go of those bags was he ? (Probably full of Man Summers gear )
Looked like he was in for some rough treatment back at the 5* later :yum::whip:

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

The man epitomizes class and truly is the last real Hollywood Star. He's our Elvis. See him while you can.

Why am I surprised by the amount of luggage
that is being transported ?
At least it all seems to match !

I think he is referring to the issues Moz had in the past regarding security on airports where he was sexually harassed.
Moz said he would never use again American domestic air flights.
So it is more a question of where he did come from.

Old news

Cor! I counted at least 8 bags. Assuming he flew first class, thats an allowance for two of them. But depending on the carrier, he likely paid 150-200 pounds for each of those 6 checked bags. 900 -1200 pounds!

I guess he is a member of the frequent flyer programs of many carriers and pays a reduced tariff.
With the total flight hours he must have built up during all those years he may well be in contest for the number one spot as a world record in the Guinness Book of Records... Would be ironic, wouldn't it? :o

I guess he is a member of the frequent flyer programs of many carriers and pays a reduced tariff.
With the total flight hours he must have built up during all those years he may well be in contest for the number one spot as a world record in the Guinness Book of Records... Would be ironic, wouldn't it? :o
It woud be the only number he would ever see ! :)

Actaully there is at most an allowance for one more bag. The way the airlines figure it , if you can afford the first class tariff, you can can and will pay for the extra bags.

There, world,- you have the ultimate trickster. Morrissey. Camp as a row of pink tents.

And that matters how and why ? Moz's private life is nobody's business.
He was lead singer of one of the most important bands in musical history.
He is an amazing vocalist and songwriter.
He has a long-standing career as a solo artist and tours extensively.

Not to mention his defence of animals.

If he is happy, that is the important thing.

And that matters how and why ? Moz's private life is nobody's business.
He was lead singer of one of the most important bands in musical history.
He is an amazing vocalist and songwriter.
He has a long-standing career as a solo artist and tours extensively.

Not to mention his defence of animals.

If he is happy, that is the important thing.

Your ability to read a person is terrible, he is clearly upset with the piccolo/loverboy and locks himself inside the small penis compensator.

Your ability to read a person is terrible, he is clearly upset with the piccolo/loverboy and locks himself inside the small penis compensator.

I imagine that Moz and Damon were tired after travelling.
Perhaps they had words. No big deal. It happens to everyone.

judging from the majority of the shite comments on this thread, these aren't fans. Why do you come here?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom