Morrissey L.A. Wiltern DVD on Ebay..

> Does anyone know about this? Is it decent? Is it a scam?

I've asked this same question before, and have not gotten any response, so I am curious as well. I wanted to know which date it was too. I heard of someone that bought a Wiltern DVD(not sure if it is the same one), and she said it was alright....

> I've asked this same question before, and have not gotten any response, so
> I am curious as well. I wanted to know which date it was too. I heard of
> someone that bought a Wiltern DVD(not sure if it is the same one), and she
> said it was alright....

There were 2 Wiltern DVD's on Ebay last time I checked. I bought the Saturday (4/24) performance from someone in So Cal, but I'm curious about the other one. I think the other one was Thursday night (4/22) & the seller was from the East coast. The one I bought was decent (alright) & shot from the upper balcony area & there are only 1-2 close-up shots. I paid $15 for it, but it's really only worth $5-10 at best. If I had a way of copying this DVD, I would be more than happy to copy one for you. Selling Morrissey videos (DVDs).... a big boo!!!!!!!

How is the sound quality? Would you describe it is a home video production?

i have both nights mentioned(earlier post) and the quality isn't that spectacular on both. i would grade them a 'B' overall.
for those who just HAVE TO have the show, then go for it. but i personally wouldn't recommend them.

my 2 cents...

> There were 2 Wiltern DVD's on Ebay last time I checked. I bought the
> Saturday (4/24) performance from someone in So Cal, but I'm curious about
> the other one. I think the other one was Thursday night (4/22) & the
> seller was from the East coast. The one I bought was decent (alright)
> & shot from the upper balcony area & there are only 1-2 close-up
> shots. I paid $15 for it, but it's really only worth $5-10 at best. If I
> had a way of copying this DVD, I would be more than happy to copy one for
> you. Selling Morrissey videos (DVDs).... a big boo!!!!!!!

Beware: I bought the DVDs that were listed as 4/22/04....only to find out that it was the 4/24/04 show (which i already had). The seller has since changed his auctions to the correct date

i don't know how many people now have DVDs that are the wrong show, but check the setlists before trading them out. That said, if you have a true copy of 4/22/04 please get in touch!

Back
Top Bottom