Morrissey KROQ in-studio interview with Richard Blade

Last edited by a moderator:
A consumer of Morrissey skips the commercials. A seeker after truth listens to their content as well. :cool:

Now now, just cos it's the internet Unk, no need for manners to slide by the wayside;

~ Posted on twitter & tumbr by @Intl_Playboy / http://intlplayboy.tumblr.com/, after I chanced upon silentbobstash's kind upload yesterday morning.

Beyond fond memories of wearing & warping an 'audio tape cassette' of this interview in beautiful, miserable 1990; a cassette obtained by sending a 'cheque' in the 'post' to the great Chris Adams of Welwyn Garden City ~ a place I still think of warmly, having never actually been, but rather imagined as the location of Mr Adam's Aladinn's Cave of Moz audio/video/magazine/'t-shirt mate' booty.

In those days, just to hear the sound of Morrissey talking at this length was revelatory, hypnotic and addictive. It seems like a century ago....er..

He sounds quite spritely, given that he'd just spent the best part of a week writhing around Death Valley with an apple in his cakehole and a plastered nipple :brows:

Truth in tacos?

6525950.JPG

Delta Co. is the key to stopping the war against animals. They leak clues as they pass the meaty sacrifices through their windows in burritos and tacos.

Last edited by a moderator:
The DEVIL wants the good vegetarians to boycott countries and restaurants so he can keep getting away with it. I say go the steakhouses and order the salad and listen. You can't win a war without being part of the frontline.

Back
Top Bottom