Morrissey Kissed Full On The Mouth!

I think that was mean, that he said that about her. It's almost a tradition to jump on stage, and he has encouraged that for so long. He is extremely attractive, his smell is an aphrodisiac- no wonder she got the extreme urge to kiss him!
The gasoline...wow...she must be a smoker or something. But still, he shouldn't have said that. The girl must feel absolutely awful now.

pandora, I don't think it was an innocent kiss, though... i feel like he would've been nicer if it were something like that.

I think she literally stuck her tongue in his mouth. **gross** (!)
(I have a friend in Nevada who drove to this gig, and, from what I understand, it was pretty graphic.)

pandora, I don't think it was an innocent kiss, though... i feel like he would've been nicer if it were something like that.

I think she literally stuck her tongue in his mouth. **gross** (!)
(I have a friend in Nevada who drove to this gig, and, from what I understand, it was pretty graphic.)

Oh, ew. Ok. Never mind. I thought it was a peck.
I didn't want to judge a person by the way she dressed....but who sticks their tongue down a person's throat? A person wearing leopard print skankaliscious rag-dress. Morrissey is MEANT to be passionately embraced when he wants to be kissed. At other times, one should be gentle. That way it doesn't cause a fuss.

Oh, ew. Ok. Never mind. I thought it was a peck.
I didn't want to judge a person by the way she dressed....but who sticks their tongue down a person's throat? A person wearing leopard print skankaliscious rag-dress. Morrissey is MEANT to be passionately embraced when he wants to be kissed. At other times, one should be gentle. That way it doesn't cause a fuss.

Exactly.
:)

How disrespectful to Morrissey. If he had pulled her out of the front row, and forcibly kissed her against her will, no one would be like "Oh, wow, how sweet. So cute!". We'd all think it was disgusting and rude.
We'd really be like, "Lucky bitch!"

When he said she tasted like gasoline, maybe he was referring to the fact that she looked like a truck stop whore?

When he said she tasted like gasoline, maybe he was referring to the fact that she looked like a truck stop whore?

As a retired Truck Stop Whore (we prefer to be called Interstate Gratification and Amusement Facilitators) I take considerable offense to anyone comparing my colleagues to that skank in leopard print. She looks like one of the Bush twins, not a true Working Girl. We're classier than that.

I don't think his comment was particularly vicious. All he was really saying is "I didn't like that". Well, really?
What did she think he would do? Say thank you?

I think it's pretty funny - a bit disrespectful, but funny all the same.
I mean, she's probably the only woman to have pashed moz since 1981.

I think it's pretty funny - a bit disrespectful, but funny all the same.
I mean, she's probably the only woman to have pashed moz since 1981.

haha true!

I hope when I get up on stage he doesnt run for his life, I wouldn't molest him like that, I'd be gentle. :p

and I sure as hell wouldnt be wearing any leopard print skank outfit.

haha true!

I hope when I get up on stage he doesnt run for his life, I wouldn't molest him like that, I'd be gentle. :p

It'd be funny to dress up and do it. I'd dress up as a giant orange.

So, are you gonna try again at the next show??? You can do it Nugz!! Imagine! I'd be so happy if you made it up there.

What shows are you going to??

...but who sticks their tongue down a person's throat? A person wearing leopard print skankaliscious rag-dress. Morrissey is MEANT to be passionately embraced when he wants to be kissed. At other times, one should be gentle. That way it doesn't cause a fuss.

Yeah really, because it would be NYC that he cancels. If she gets him sick I will personally find her & kick her a**. That's probably why he was so disgusted...strange people's bodily fluids....ewwww. I think that was so disrespectful ...and skanky.

I think its disrespectful to the Moz but also to the rest of the fans. We are lucky that he is very willing to shake hands and touch the fans. Many other performers are not so giving in that way. He is so used to people rushing the stage and hugging him, it hasn't phased him in ages. But to have some ho stick her tongue in his mouth...ew! :mad: That is abusing his trust and potentially ruining it for the rest of us. Speaking of which if that whore did give him a cold, I'll clock her in the back of the head. No more cancelations!!! :mad:

How disrespectful to Morrissey. If he had pulled her out of the front row, and forcibly kissed her against her will, no one would be like "Oh, wow, how sweet. So cute!". We'd all think it was disgusting and rude.
We'd really be like, "Lucky bitch!"

Jealousy

yes you would it's your favorite outfit:p

It'd be funny to dress up and do it. I'd dress up as a giant orange.

So, are you gonna try again at the next show??? You can do it Nugz!! Imagine! I'd be so happy if you made it up there.

What shows are you going to??

I'm going to all 5 in NYC, so I got 5 chances!!! it's my goal. anddd...also to give Moz my drawing. I have 2 goals, 5 nights. I can do it!!! :D

hahaha, a giant orange. oh, the look on Moz's face would be priceless!

I'm going to all 5 in NYC, so I got 5 chances!!! it's my goal. anddd...also to give Moz my drawing. I have 2 goals, 5 nights. I can do it!!! :D

I'd wear and all-in-one orange lyrca suit under my giant, hand-painted paper-maiche orange.

Oh man, 5 shows - you're up there for sure. Easy. You'll be able to do it!
How exciting!
Get up there and give him your drawing!

You look better in a leopard print skank outfit and put the pictures up as well.

Back
Top Bottom