Morrissey Kissed Full On The Mouth!

fortbethel

She was HOT TOO! All Morrissey could do was act frightened. She could have at least let the band have turns on her. She was really THAT HOT! This happened at the first LA show FYI

She was HOT TOO! All Morrissey could do was act frightened. She could have at least let the band have turns on her. She was really THAT HOT! This happened at the first LA show FYI

LOL, Morrissey is in his boy stage, he's not into skanky sluts.
He even said "gross" at that girl. the 'hot' girl, he thought was gross. HEH.

anyway, i'm glad the skank didn't get to kiss him, poor mozzy

his words were "disgusting"

You're shitting me.
That's hilarious - elaborate please! Don't just feed us tiny morsels about a full on pash. Geez....

You're shitting me.
That's hilarious - elaborate please! Don't just feed us tiny morsels about a full on pash. Geez....

Yes, please be more specific. Some girl kissed him on the mouth and he made a disgusted face?

LOL, Morrissey is in his boy stage, he's not into skanky sluts.
He even said "gross" at that girl. the 'hot' girl, he thought was gross. HEH.

anyway, i'm glad the skank didn't get to kiss him, poor mozzy

Of course it's disgusting to be kissed full on the mouth by a complete stranger, no matter how hot they are. Yuk! Even if Morrissey himself came up to me in the street and kissed me without warning I'd slap him in the face. Poor Moz :(

she was kinda gross looking with that tiny tiger/leopard (?) print outfit and she just ran and literally attacked him, legs wide spread and all... i cant remember anything more except for morrissey's red and disgusted face. later he referred to her as smelling like gasoline from a 747 or something. it was kind of funny though.

god, how mortified would you be if Morrissey's first words after you kissed him were 'disgusting' harr.
Oh, I'm dying to see this on youtube!!

So he went red, huh? hehe that's cute.

HAHAHA oh god. stupid girl. first of all it looks like she got lost and meant to go to the strip club down the street or something and ended up at a Morrissey show.

If I ever had that chance to get up there and hug him the most I'd do would be kiss him on the cheek. I dont think he minds that, but I wouldnt try to tongue him, geezus.

kissing is sissy stuff!

i bet he'll be singing with one eye open from now on.

me? i always planned on giving him a noogie if i ever made it on stage.

He never used to mind being molested.Geez in the early days of the Smiths they`d all pile on stage and utterly molest him.He loved it.I went to a gig where he couldn`t get a word out for five whole minutes because he was covered in slobber.

Take the Will Never Marry vid as well,utterly loving it.:D

He``s gone all silly.He needs more cuddles however,not some leopard clad bint shoving her tongue down his throat.

However,by the looks of the woman who`s pounced on him i cannot wonder at his utter disgust.I mean who would wear such utterly dire and atrocious attire? Not a proper Morrissey fan.:p

whats goin on with his neck, cant make it out

Back
Top Bottom