Morrissey Kissed Full On The Mouth!

1482566_56.jpg

As hilarious as his face looks in this photo, look at hers. Stunning! As though she's stumbled on the fountian of youth, all it takes is a kiss from Morrissey. He should wrap up the tour real quick and open up a kissing booth in downtown Hollywood for all those collagen-packed face phonies.

That first picture came as a huge surprise to me. Up until this point, I could only IMAGINE what Morrissey would look like, kissing somebody. Ah, if the feeling was reciprocated by Moz, I would be on the floor with a bottle of SoCo washing away my sorrows. Is that bad?

That first picture came as a huge surprise to me. Up until this point, I could only IMAGINE what Morrissey would look like, kissing somebody. Ah, if the feeling was reciprocated by Moz, I would be on the floor with a bottle of SoCo washing away my sorrows. Is that bad?

LOL :D

poor girl,imagine someone`s saying all this things of any of us on the internet , i think morrissey would find this kind of funny now, maybe he was laughing after this happened , i picture him talking about this with the other guys ,do you think they noticed the kissing thing?also do you think that girl stuck her tongue into his mouth? if that`s so.....now i`m really jealous.

The woman couldn't help registering the site and read what other people were saying about her.

She seems to be scared of posting the forums though.

I don't mean viva hate 1 is the woman.
viva is a Mexican member who wasn't there.

The woman couldn't help registering the site and read what other people were saying about her.

She seems to be scared of posting the forums though.

yeah seriously, how the hell would you know who she was if she didnt post? you are so f'ing weird. seriously.

aww nugz... Kewpie did not mean that the woman had registered I do not think.
I think you are following her round the board now and picking on her a little, or that is what it seems. :confused:

well thats what it sounded like to me, and i wasnt the only one who thought that.

im not "following" her around. i usually ignore her. but she pissed me off the other day when she flipped out on judge for no reason. she's grating on my nerves. i should put her on ignore, i know i know.

As I said on Morrissey_Shot, I have no pity for that horrible woman - she violated our Morrissey! In a leopard print skank dress, of all things! May she be unexpectedly French-kissed by the most unhygienic homeless person in Los Angeles!

hey - why dont we all go to his concerts in leopard print skank dresses and terrify the poor guy?!?! ;-)

While I would love to lay one on Moz, I want him to enjoy it. I'm not much of a PDA person besides hand-holding and kiss on the cheek and that's only with people I know well. I once went on a first date with a guy who insisted I hold his hand, never went out with him again.

hey - why dont we all go to his concerts in leopard print skank dresses and terrify the poor guy?!?! ;-)

I like that idea!
Imagine a whole front row,men and women of all ages,dressed in leopard skin dresses!
:D

As a retired Truck Stop Whore (we prefer to be called Interstate Gratification and Amusement Facilitators) I take considerable offense to anyone comparing my colleagues to that skank in leopard print. She looks like one of the Bush twins, not a true Working Girl. We're classier than that.

Adam - you have no idea how hard it was to control the laughter when I read this.

In a leopard print skank dress, of all things!

Morrissey is wearing leather shoes. This is much worse.

I think he enjoyed the kiss and he had to say someting nasty. Of course he had to. He's Morrissey! Should he let us think he enjoyed the kiss after all? No. He must let us think he didn't and with some nasty comments he succeeded. It's his typical show and we all should know him better.

I think this kiss from that woman is very funny and will go down in history! We will talk about it in many years saying thinks like "Do you remember when this woman entered the stage and was kissing Moz LIKE THAT??"

To be honest, no one of us never thought to see a picture like that. To see Morrissey in a such kiss with a woman - onstage! This is spectacular!

So, girls, don't be jealous. Morrissey is just a man after all and all men who like women enjoy kisses like that from a young beautiful woman. He's not god or unnatural. He only wants us to believe that.

Adam - you have no idea how hard it was to control the laughter when I read this.

Why, thank you?!?! It's truly genuine... I mean, who hasn't worked a shift or two at the troughs of a truck stop? There's no shame in earning a buck the old fashioned way. However, one must draw the line at leopard print skeezecloth.

Unlike the Bush twins and this thing attached to Morrissey's mouth, a true Working Girl has standards. Not even the most lowly, self-loathing, closeted Republican cross-dressing Congressman would be caught dead in a chemise that vile.

I'm shocked that Julia didn't jump up on stage and shank the skank.

She may be 'hot' - is it Sadie Frost? - see below picture, but no-one likes to be forced upon. Would people react the same if a man fan forced himself on a female singer?

sadie-frost.jpg

Morrissey is wearing leather shoes. This is much worse.

How do you know? It could be synthetic leather. In fact, I'd be surprised if it wasn't. He made a point of stating that his "leather" Elvis costume was PVC back in 2000.

Would people react the same if a man fan forced himself on a female singer?

sadie-frost.jpg

No, he would be arrested! :eek:

I was speaking with a friend just last night about this exact issue. If the gender roles were reversed, reactions would have been very different!

She may be 'hot' - is it Sadie Frost? - see below picture, but no-one likes to be forced upon. Would people react the same if a man fan forced himself on a female singer?

sadie-frost.jpg

Totally random but I was at that movie premiere for Sky Captain in London. I kind of assaulted Jude Law, it was awesome. :p

Back
Top Bottom