Morrissey Kissed Full On The Mouth!

That is seriously uncomfortable to watch. I wonder what Moz would think if we started a movement to plant kisses on Boz and allow Moz to sing?

Oh man, it would be so freaking funny if a bunch of M-solo people jumped on stage and went after Boz. Not all at once, but throughout the show. I just want to see how confused the security would be.

I wonder if any Smiths stage invaders bothered Johnny while he was trying to play guitar :p it wouldn't take much to knock him over if they were particularly enthusiastic :o

I hope you're just exaggerating for comedic effect here, and not actually being serious.

Oh Amy!! what do you think! Of course!! It's an obvious exaggeration to say that it's really embarrasing to cause the opposite reaction you wanted to cause. Especially with someone you worship.

Oh Amy!! what do you think! Of course!! It's an obvious exaggeration to say that it's really embarrasing to cause the opposite reaction you wanted to cause. Especially with someone you worship.

I was just saying.
Sometimes you do tend to go a little bit OTT with your devotion, is all.

Poor Morrissey. She looked like a total slut bag, and I shudder at the thought of being assaulted like that. I honestly don't know what I'd do :(

Oh darling, chances with Arthuro? All you need is a vagina, and you're in.

The other guy is really nice though.

well he was MUCH taller than i. but he does have glasses. he is really massive.
probably not the guy. arthuro is the body guard. he is around morrissey all the time. i just wish morrissey knew what kind of a chauvinist pig he is....because...ugh!!!!

:confused:

Ummm.... to set the record straight on this public message board:

Arturo is a very nice person. Quite a few of us (attractive females included) who have been to a large number of shows this year have chatted with him, exchanged hellos, etc. fairly often and he is nothing but a gentleman. He does his job well and he usually goes out of his way to be nice when he's doing it. And I'm pretty sure that Morrissey knows Arturo is a good guy and that's why he's worked for Morrissey for at least 3? - something like that - years.

well he was MUCH taller than i. but he does have glasses. he is really massive.
probably not the guy. arthuro is the body guard. he is around morrissey all the time. i just wish morrissey knew what kind of a chauvinist pig he is....because...ugh!!!!

Couldn't have been the same guy then. I would like to meet Arturo tho, but not the hard way = under duress!

Ok, last week I was listening to Your Arsenal with the whole leopard lady in the back of my mind...I was attuned to the words of every song on the disc...and it seems each song can somehow be attributed to this incident. Did he write this for her?!! You know how Morrissey predicted Princess Di's death? Yeah, it's just like that :p

Yeah I do have too much time on my hands. Actually I'm plotting what animal print I'll wear, how I'm gonna get on stage, and what breath mints to eat.

Indulge me, people...

You’re Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
Well, obviously the title track (tho he didn’t NEED that)
That you'd wasted eight of nine lives (bad kitty)
And here I am! Well, you don't need to look so pleased! (he did not look pleased)

Glamorous Glue
Where is the man you respect? (R-E-S-P-E-C-T…)
How sad are we? We'll let you know but only if - you're really interested (oh, we’re interested!)
We're all smiles then, honest, I swear, it's the turnstiles that make us hostile!
We will descend on anyone unable to defend themselves (Morrissey!)

National Front Disco
"Where is our boy? Oh, we've lost our boy" (the innocence...stolen)

Certain People I know
And when I swing it so, it catches his eye ... Weren't you there? You'd have died!
Certain people I know, they look at danger and they laugh their heads off
They'd sacrifice all of their principles for anything cashable-- I do believe it's terrible

We hate it when our friends become successful (Gawd do we...)
We hate it when our friends become successful…oh, look at those clothes…
And if they're Northern, that makes it even worse and if we can destroy them you bet your life we will destroy them if we can hurt them well, we may as well
It's really laughable ha, ha, ha ... (actually it was cringe-worthy)
You see, it should've been me!!! It could've been me, everybody knows, everybody says so!!
(This one is my favorite!)

You're the One for me, fatty –okay, neither one of them is FAT—play along…
You're the One I really, really love and I will stay promise you'll say if I'm in your way

Seasick Yet Still Docked
Wish I knew the way to reach the one I love there is no way (she found a way)
Wish I had the charm to attract the one I love but you see, I've got no charm (no kiddn)
Tonight I've consumed much more than I can hold oh, this is very clear to you (love it!!)
My love is as sharp as a needle in your eye (or a choke hold on your neck!!)

I know it’s Gonna Happen Someday
My love, wherever you are whatever you are don't lose faith - I know it's gonna happen someday to you (she always told herself it was gonna happen…the day arrived…she never lost faith)
You say that the day just never arrives and it's never seemed so far away
Still, I know it's gonna happen someday to you

Tomorrow
Tomorrow will it really come and if it does come will I still be human? (now you are an animal!)
All I ask of you is one thing that you never do Would you put your arms around me? (I won't tell anyone) (Only what, 3000 people?)
Oh, the pain in my arms, oh, the pain in my legs (this is Morrissey’s part =o)
You don't think I'll make it I never said I wanted to - well did I? (Yes you did)

You'll be happy to know I'm leaving the house to do productive things now. Happy weekend, all.

Ok, last week I was listening to Your Arsenal with the whole leopard lady in the back of my mind...I was attuned to the words of every song on the disc...and it seems each song can somehow be attributed to this incident. Did he write this for her?!! You know how Morrissey predicted Princess Di's death? Yeah, it's just like that :p

Yeah I do have too much time on my hands. Actually I'm plotting what animal print I'll wear, how I'm gonna get on stage, and what breath mints to eat.

Indulge me, people...

You’re Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
Well, obviously the title track (tho he didn’t NEED that)
That you'd wasted eight of nine lives (bad kitty)
And here I am! Well, you don't need to look so pleased! (he did not look pleased)

Glamorous Glue
Where is the man you respect? (R-E-S-P-E-C-T…)
How sad are we? We'll let you know but only if - you're really interested (oh, we’re interested!)
We're all smiles then, honest, I swear, it's the turnstiles that make us hostile!
We will descend on anyone unable to defend themselves (Morrissey!)

National Front Disco
"Where is our boy? Oh, we've lost our boy" (the innocence...stolen)

Certain People I know
And when I swing it so, it catches his eye ... Weren't you there? You'd have died!
Certain people I know, they look at danger and they laugh their heads off
They'd sacrifice all of their principles for anything cashable-- I do believe it's terrible

We hate it when our friends become successful (Gawd do we...)
We hate it when our friends become successful…oh, look at those clothes…
And if they're Northern, that makes it even worse and if we can destroy them you bet your life we will destroy them if we can hurt them well, we may as well
It's really laughable ha, ha, ha ... (actually it was cringe-worthy)
You see, it should've been me!!! It could've been me, everybody knows, everybody says so!!
(This one is my favorite!)

You're the One for me, fatty –okay, neither one of them is FAT—play along…
You're the One I really, really love and I will stay promise you'll say if I'm in your way

Seasick Yet Still Docked
Wish I knew the way to reach the one I love there is no way (she found a way)
Wish I had the charm to attract the one I love but you see, I've got no charm (no kiddn)
Tonight I've consumed much more than I can hold oh, this is very clear to you (love it!!)
My love is as sharp as a needle in your eye (or a choke hold on your neck!!)

I know it’s Gonna Happen Someday
My love, wherever you are whatever you are don't lose faith - I know it's gonna happen someday to you (she always told herself it was gonna happen…the day arrived…she never lost faith)
You say that the day just never arrives and it's never seemed so far away
Still, I know it's gonna happen someday to you

Tomorrow
Tomorrow will it really come and if it does come will I still be human? (now you are an animal!)
All I ask of you is one thing that you never do Would you put your arms around me? (I won't tell anyone) (Only what, 3000 people?)
Oh, the pain in my arms, oh, the pain in my legs (this is Morrissey’s part =o)
You don't think I'll make it I never said I wanted to - well did I? (Yes you did)

You'll be happy to know I'm leaving the house to do productive things now. Happy weekend, all.

you are.........
thsmiley_loony.gif

:p

Corrissey - zebra print, altoids. :):p

Back
Top Bottom