Morrissey Kissed Full On The Mouth!

I don't like that he put his hand out gently to signal to the man moving forward to stop, and the idiot mowed into him anyway :rolleyes: tbh, if I were Moz I would have said "Oh, just f*** off!" more than once :o

That is seriously uncomfortable to watch. I wonder what Moz would think if we started a movement to plant kisses on Boz and allow Moz to sing? ;)

That is seriously uncomfortable to watch. I wonder what Moz would think if we started a movement to plant kisses on Boz and allow Moz to sing? ;)

The man hugs him after, and Moz stands like a plank of wood, lifts his arms a bit in an exasperated fashion, I can completely empathise with him at that point. Moz is a good man.

and - hahahaha I am betting Moz wouldn't be able to sing properly for laughing, and then he would stand on the monitors and instruct them to harass Boz regularly for his own personal amusement :D

Morrissey looks like a cat being fed a pill!

yea now you mention it, I think I will just take my chances with Arturo and...
don't know the other guy's name. :p

Oh darling, chances with Arthuro? All you need is a vagina, and you're in.

The other guy is really nice though.

yeah arthuro is the fat bald one

Is he short? Glasses? I think he's the one that threw me out of the front doors of the Chicago Auditorium by a massive grundy after my foiled stage invade. Yelling at me "YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL!!! And you know, I sure look like trouble...even TRIED to & said I'd leave willingly...He left my ego and body bruised & battered. Excessive force, dude -so unnecessary.

Is he short? Glasses? I think he's the one that threw me out of the front doors of the Chicago Auditorium by a massive grundy after my foiled stage invade. Yelling at me "YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL!!! And you know, I sure look like trouble...even TRIED to & said I'd leave willingly...He left my ego and body bruised & battered. Excessive force, dude -so unnecessary.

Are you serious????

Perhaps it's the only way he can touch a lady. Let's have an Arturo Frink Thread to cheer him up, give the ole boy some hope!

PS: I was nowhere near the stage on the night in question, and I own nothing made of leopard print (not even a leopard). Anyhow, had I kissed him he'd still be following me around, undoubtedly cancel the tour, and you'd all be furious with me. You're all such lovely people that it is FOR YOU that I promise never, ever to kiss Morrissey. You have my word! :rolleyes:

well he was MUCH taller than i. but he does have glasses. he is really massive.
probably not the guy. arthuro is the body guard. he is around morrissey all the time. i just wish morrissey knew what kind of a chauvinist pig he is....because...ugh!!!!

Back
Top Bottom