Morrissey joins BUAV campaign for cruelty-free cosmetics

Morrissey Joins BUAV to End Cruel Animal Tests for Cosmetics - PR Newswire Europe

Excerpt:

The BUAV [the British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection - http://www.buav.org/about-us/our-history] is delighted to have the support of legendary singer Morrissey for its No Cruel Cosmetics campaign to end animal testing for new cosmetics sold in the European Union.

Morrissey said, "Say no to injecting, force-feeding or forcing animals to inhale substances for a new lipstick or shampoo. Please join me in signing the BUAV No Cruel Cosmetics petition to stop the sale of new animal tested cosmetics in the EU."

Morrissey joins a number of high profile celebrities to sign the No Cruel Cosmetics petition, including Sir Paul McCartney, Sienna Miller, Jodie Kidd, Jenny Seagrove and Kimberly Wyatt...

...The BUAV Chief Executive, Michelle Thew, stated: "We are delighted that Morrissey is helping the BUAV save animals from suffering and death in tests for cosmetics products sold in the EU. Please join him to help us end this cruelty. Add your name to the BUAV petition at http://www.NoCruelCosmetics.org today."

The press release is also posted at No Cruel Cosmetics:

Morrissey joins campaign to end animal tests for cosmetics sold in the EU

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that "testing" these products on animals is truly awful and cruel. The tests seem to prove no point at all other than that mankind can be heartless.

The BUAV "Cruelty free" tag is often not fit for purpose, the products labelled as such often contain animal ingredients.

Last edited:
Test risky, potentially deadly cosmetics on the queen instead of animals. Odds on it kicks this year! Better late than never.

Test risky, potentially deadly cosmetics on the queen instead of animals. Odds on it kicks this year! Better late than never.

Yes or better still test them on some of the posters on this site ... know of many suitable candidates ... and we know Morrissey would approve of that

Anyone over the age of 40 still wearing contact lenses may develop severe cornea abrasion.This is frequent with long contact lens usage. Strange! We heard Morrissey is embracing old age! Me too! Why not dump the contact lenses MOZ and..." If they don't like me, then don't look at me."

Say no to injecting, force-feeding or forcing record company executives to publish CDs for a new Morrissey album.

Say no to injecting, force-feeding or forcing record company executives to publish CDs for a new Morrissey album.

And Vote yes to injecting yourself with infections and other weeds you loser
Vote yes to this thing 's death.

Good for him.
Now if he'd only leave milk and cheese behind and go vegan...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom