Morrissey, Jesus, Gorillaz and some boring stuff

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I've written about The Father who Must Be Killed before. I'm going to write about it again.

Matthew 19:14 "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

If any song of Morrissey's marks the dawning of a new age, it's this one. In order to understand this song, it is extremely helpful to study this Late Predynastic Period (3150 BC) "Battlefield Palette."

5215030660_b6e4bc9d43_z.jpg

Here you find a man dominating another man. In the distance a smaller man holds a pair of shoes and a teapot and thinks about a leaf. (The man doing the dominating is actually the man in the distance, he's thinking about this domination scene.) Now you'll notice the dominator is wearing a bowling pin hat. He's Horus. He is killing Set who is on his knees. He is sending him to hell, represented by the two men beneath them, it;s hell on earth, it's a holding pattern so-to-speak where things don't work out so well for them and in Horus's world, they do. It's a mind control thing learned and passed on through the ages.

In this age, the new representative of this dominating Horus is Jesus. He represents the women and children, those without a strong voice. Animals too. He has a knife and he is a step child who finally has the knowledge to dominate his step father. The Step is reference to the crown they wear. In the Palette you can see it in a mirror on the very top, there are two crowns facing each other with a cup in the middle, it just looks like a box. In this image you can see it on Isis's head (a female representative of Jesus, so to speak,) it looks like a chair or a tiny flight of steps.

220px-Isis.svg.png

You have to have a crown to defeat the crowned. Today the crown is worn by a child who defeats her father and in-so-doing, takes back the night. You will notice a predominance in art and culture images of women and children winning the battles, defeating the evil, freeing themselves from the tyranny of the dominance they've been accustomed to living in throughout the age. The voice of God is ever-present in current art trends. From a recent Juxtapose magazine of Art & Culture:

5214537749_74c4f3ebb2_z.jpg

5214538731_ec378037a4_z.jpg

A gentler yet commanding voice learning to sing, so to speak. It is pure but it seeks a type of vengeance to right the wrongs. Dirty Harry by the Gorillaz touches on this topic. The "dance" is playing the man the background of the palette doing the dominating, taking back what is rightfully his or hers. Being the step child who fearless, flies high with motherless birds (it's an allusion to freedom, not classic death) and fights back. That's what The Father Who Must Be Killed is about, imo. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom