Morrissey - It's Over - 484,855 plays/streams

Yes that's what we call them in the UK. Or shit albums when they sell as few a LIHS

Never judge the success of a classic like
LIHS by mere sales. To do so is ... not thinking.

Never judge the success of a classic like
LIHS by mere sales. To do so is ... not thinking.

If you like it, then that's all that matters and if that's the case why do you feel the need to diss people that like other bands or other bands in general?

.. why do you feel the need to diss people that like other bands or other bands in general?

Because I have perfect taste in music, and fools need to be corrected.

So you can say it’s my duty.

:cool:;)

Correct in the UK, he's sold way more albums than Morrissey in the UK. BTW, you are the tit who compared him to Weller in the first place.
I just gave some context as to how well Moz does worldwide compared to kindred artists like Weller or Suede.
Which is pretty well.
Now how hard is that to understand :confused:

Well again, the world is bigger than your pretty little island.
The streams are based on world wide listening trends, the 'silver' you talk about is based on the UK alone, I presume.
Now where did Weller's album chart in the US? Low in High School was top 20 there and sold a lot more copies than Weller's latest worldwide.

This

:rolleyes:

the invisible 'wife' who bought the invisible ''tix to go to the Broadway Moz gig???:lbf:
sock puppet surface was going jet over there too but had to 'stay home' to take
care of the invisible 'dog'. you would think with his invisible 'real estate empire'':lbf:
he would have some invisible money to pay an invisible twat, Hooky who lives
down the street, to take care of the invisible 'dog' for one day.:lbf:

:rofl:

If you like it, then that's all that matters and if that's the case why do you feel the need to diss people that like other bands or other bands in general?

Maybe you should send a link to the Guardian so they know what kind of atrocity is going on...

:rock::rock::rock:

(on a sadder note, not a single tiny USA Comet tour show has sold out:sleepy:)

Spotify - 277,513

And RISING !!!! :thumb:

Many a blind eye will be turned by the haters here, usually by deflecting and trying to compare Morrissey’s TRUE
success with lesser ‘artists’.

It's now at 308,378 on Spotify! :)

10,000+ streams a day. Pretty f***ing great for an underdogs cover version!

Back
Top Bottom