Go round and have a grouse
Put your claim into Tempo House

Roll the chubby round jowls
Roll the chubby round jowls
And Burton's weeping
His chairs are weeping
God damn the pedantic Welsh
Pro-rae, pro-rae

Oh my dear God. Are you one of those single tear people? Do I look like a double f***ing rainbow to you?

With sprinkles on top of sprinkles on top of sprinkles .....

And here comes Mr. Gay Pride of the upper west side himself...Unfortunately, this is not a Bette Midler concert, we will not be serving Cosmopolitans and Baked Alaska.

Spent the Day in Bed is touching 10 million streams on Spotify alone. Over 5 million plays on YouTube.

I can't get the figures for Back on the Chain Gang on Spotify mobile. It has around 1.4 million plays on YouTube.
SPENT THE DAY is a year and a half old now.lets see where ITS OVER is on aug 2020.

It's not being played on the radio, so 300,000 after 2 weeks is reasonable. Chaing Gang had the same numbers and is at 1,4 million now.

An artist like Paul Weller reaches 700.000 maximum with a lead single off a new record.
Suede are at 1 million with their biggest song from last year.

To give some context.

YES MOZ WHUPS WELLER AND SUEDE (both twats, btw)AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!:whip:

WHUPS THEM DOWN TO THE GROUND!!!:clap::clap:

:moneybag::trophy::moneybag:

It's not being played on the radio, so 300,000 after 2 weeks is reasonable. Chaing Gang had the same numbers and is at 1,4 million now.

An artist like Paul Weller reaches 700.000 maximum with a lead single off a new record.
Suede are at 1 million with their biggest song from last year.

To give some context.

To give this some context, Weller's last album in 2018 was certified silver for sales, something that Morrissey hasn't achieved since Years Of Refusal.

Paul Weller? He’s still making music?

Anyways... as usual :sleeping: the haters deflect
by trying to compare Morrissey’s TRUE
success with lesser... ‘artists’ offerings.

:cool:

Paul Weller? He’s still making music?

Anyways... as usual :sleeping: the haters deflect
by trying to compare Morrissey’s TRUE
success with lesser... ‘artists’ offerings.

:cool:

Yes, if you had read my post properly, you would have seen that his last album was released last year and was very successful. No doubt if Morrissey ever releases an album that gets certified silver, he will be shouting it out loud via Morrissey Central like he does when he sells a 1000 copies of his latest vinyl offering.

To give this some context, Weller's last album in 2018 was certified silver for sales, something that Morrissey hasn't achieved since Years Of Refusal.
Well again, the world is bigger than your pretty little island.
The streams are based on world wide listening trends, the 'silver' you talk about is based on the UK alone, I presume.
Now where did Weller's album chart in the US? Low in High School was top 20 there and sold a lot more copies than Weller's latest worldwide.

Last edited:
Well again, the world is bigger than your pretty little island.
The streams are based on world wide listening trends, the 'silver' you talk about is based on the UK alone, I presume.
Now where did Weller's album chart in the US? Low in High School was top 20 there and sold a lot more copies than Weller's latest worldwide.

Correct in the UK, he's sold way more albums than Morrissey in the UK. BTW, you are the tit who compared him to Weller in the first place.

Yes, if you had read my post properly, you would have seen that his last album was released last year and was very successful. No doubt if Morrissey ever releases an album that gets certified silver, he will be shouting it out loud via Morrissey Central like he does when he sells a 1000 copies of his latest vinyl offering.

You call that an album ?!

:laughing:;)

Back
Top Bottom