Morrissey - It's Over - 484,855 plays/streams

Morrissey has always defined his success by the charts, maybe not outwardly, but inwardly he’s obsessed with chart positions, that’s why he always gets the hump when his albums & singles flunk, blaming record labels, or radio stations, anyone but himself.
Commercially he’s nowhere near as successful. And for the simple fact that his material is no longer as good as it was.

Yeah, maybe. That could be one of the ways he views his own success. But just one of the ways. We must consider the world in which true individuals are working in and against. Well, I do.

No idea what Morrissey considers as a success nowadays but if he's happy, that's all that matters. Same with Marr.

Yes, but we all have our own personal definition of what it is to be happy also.

You’re gonna see Morrissey walk out on stage and say ‘this ones for the haters!’ as he breaks a shovel in two over his knee and goes into ‘All you need is me’!

:rock::p

Hopefully he doesn’t save that gag for one of the shows he ends up canceling.

I doubt it’s over is gonna be that popular. It’s an old old song ( and not even a super well known one by Roy) and not many people are gonna care that much about it but it’s still doing fine for what it is. Chain gang is a song much more known to his middle aged fans and sorta known to some younger people. It’s also much more In the vein of his musical style. Spent the day in bed was pretty successful for him as a single. Is he more popular now than in the nineties? Well I guess thats hard to say. In the uk probably not as much though he still is popular (I can think of many up bands possibly more known that don’t chart as high or male as much) but here in the us I would say that he is indeed more popular. His performance fee is not small either and he tours all over the world still. He wasn’t the only one to care about charting. Marr did care and at times did blame rough trade for some of the singles lacking chart success (I was reading a bunch of uncut and mojo yesterday and this was mentioned by him). He might not be as vocal or begrudging as morrissey, who is, but they weren’t on different pages on the subject

ANOTHER AMAZING PERFORMANCE BY A MOZ RELEASE!!! ONE FOLLOWS THE OTHER NO STOPPING MOZ!!!!:thumb::rock::thumb:

MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN EVER BEFORE MOZ IS CLEANING UP PEOPLE!!! :rock:

beating the irrelevant twat:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: 4-1 as per usual:lbf:

Oh he knows his work isn’t any good after 95, but for a chuckle he thought he would carry on just to spite you and the rest of the world.

:p;):cool:

No, carry on to make money. Vodka and soft white foods aren’t going to buy themselves.

No, carry on to make money. Vodka and soft white foods aren’t going to buy themselves.

No money needed!

I thought you knew that one of Morrissey’s many super powers ( or should I say ‘supper’?) is that he can just bare his naked chest and like a magnet, bottles of vodka, potatos and loafs of bread magical fly to him and cling to his chest! then he just lies back and leisurely devours whatever that has accumulated.

just like the fat phenomenal cat that he is ....

:D

No money needed!

I thought you knew that one of Morrissey’s many super powers ( or should I say ‘supper’?) is that he can just bare his naked chest and like a magnet, bottles of vodka, potatos and loafs of bread magical fly to him and cling to his chest! then he just lies back and leisurely devours whatever that has accumulated.

just like the fat phenomenal cat that he is ....

:D

I think he does something similar but it isn’t his chest and it attracts cocks.

Back
Top Bottom