Morrissey isn’t senile, he’s always been a racist

This article is so selective with its ‘facts’ it could be picked apart with ease. She does score a couple of decent blows but most of it is nonese. Still you know Skinny most probably rubbed one out while reading it.

Morrissey could be the biggest arsehole on the planet and I'd never disown The Smiths, I'd never throw away my albums. It's not obligatory to be hugely invested in Morrissey as a person - most fans aren't.

The online site which originally featured this piece, Mangal Media, has a 'manifesto':
http://www.mangalmedia.net/manifesto

I find that a very disturbing read - moreso than an article rehashing Morrissey's old diaries and quotes from the 80s.

https://freedomnews.org.uk/morrissey-isnt-senile-hes-always-been-a-racist

Terrific, factual article, highlighting the man's own deeds and words.

Your obsession with him says more about you than him. I prefer to make my own judgements about people after having a discussion with them.
But I'm an American. The British mentality is killing your culture. Someone says something a bit out of the norm and you people annihilate them, but this goes with lack of freedom. Unshackle yourself Skinny from your demon.

Morrissey could be the biggest arsehole on the planet and I'd never disown The Smiths, I'd never throw away my albums. It's not obligatory to be hugely invested in Morrissey as a person - most fans aren't.

The online site which originally featured this piece, Mangal Media, has a 'manifesto':
http://www.mangalmedia.net/manifesto

I find that a very disturbing read - moreso than an article rehashing Morrissey's old diaries and quotes from the 80s.

That may be the case, but I don't recall anyone on here talking about the disturbing manifestos of any of the right wing websites that have posted in defence of Morrissey.

That may be the case, but I don't recall anyone on here talking about the disturbing manifestos of any of the right wing websites that have posted in defence of Morrissey.

:rolleyes:

:crazy:

FFS how about 'surface' and 'trill' and 'left nut' and your other puppet avatars?:lbf:

This article is so selective with its ‘facts’ it could be picked apart with ease. She does score a couple of decent blows but most of it is nonese. Still you know Skinny most probably rubbed one out while reading it.

Pick it apart, with ease or otherwise. I see two factual issues. Of course that would be "boring" and why bother when you can just declare that the article is "nonese."
YOU don't get to say what is nonese! :rofl:

I don't really see what is disturbing about it anyway except they're saying they don't need the approval of white liberals. I guess if one considered oneself a white liberal and felt that they somehow could help the people that died for their tea, sugar, petrol, and rubber goods, being X'ed out like that could hurt one's feelings. But there is nothing really hateful. And it's followed up by a plea for funding, not violent overthrow.

Hate to be pedantic, but it's always possible that he is senile as well as racist.

Pick it apart, with ease or otherwise. I see two factual issues. Of course that would be "boring" and why bother when you can just declare that the article is "nonese."
YOU don't get to say what is nonese! :rofl:

every BIZARRE left wing crackpot in existence is represented in their 'anarchist bookshelf'. they have one 'book' there right up Vera Woke Institute:lbf: alley,where they have been trying for many years to free all the convicts for the jails in the UK. Convicts, dopers, dope deales, junkies, burglars, murderers and other assorted riff raff are all victims:openmouth:

I don't really see what is disturbing about it anyway except they're saying they don't need the approval of white liberals. I guess if one considered oneself a white liberal and felt that they somehow could help the people that died for their tea, sugar, petrol, and rubber goods, being X'ed out like that could hurt one's feelings. But there is nothing really hateful. And it's followed up by a plea for funding, not violent overthrow.

Just wait till the right wing troll-bombs enter the thread. They're more than a little disturbing. So many conspiracies, too little time. Did you know that Anne Frank added the 'e' to her forename so she would seem more quadrilateral? It's absolutely true. Honest. She added the 'e' on a Monday even though someone, somewhere said it was on on Thursday. Crazy, right. I'm buying the next copy of Hoffountain - it's the real 'shit'.

its based on left wing loon 'statistics'o_O
i doubt anyone in that website has ever had a job, but they have managed 'statistics'.:tears:
they probably polled a couple of their fellow weed tokers and called it statistics.:straightface:

are you unaware of the Vera Institute lefty stats that CLEARLY show:lbf:
that society would be better off with criminals, convicts and assorted jailbirds
going wild while having FREE COLLEGE, than behind behind bars.:crazy:

All the shit music out there and they’ll dedicate a campaign to disingenuously attacking and canceling the good stuff.

Don’t forget Girlfriend in a Coma — such a misogynistic title. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom