Morrissey isn’t senile, he’s always been a racist

True but he is anti semetic. Most zionists are

I see hollywood bowl still not sold out.
He's f***ed it

:rolleyes:

zionists are anti semitic? WtF? thats what it says in that dumb skinny website?:lbf:

Hollywood Bowl been on sale for a few days FFS. :raisedhands:
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: mini gigs were put on sale many months ago and none sold out.:raisinghand:

Most...........most, young people know shit about shit.

Bollocks, so you have to be present at the time of an event to comment on it? I can tell you who won the ‘66 World Cup, lineups, goalscorers, route to the final etc, every last detail despite not witnessing it first hand. But stay in your lane eh?

Bollocks, so you have to be present at the time of an event to comment on it? I can tell you who won the ‘66 World Cup, lineups, goalscorers, route to the final etc, every last detail despite not witnessing it first hand. But stay in your lane eh?

o_O
nobody said anything about being there:crazy:
if you are 14 years old you dont know what you are talking about.o_O

I think this article is more for people who aren't fans and therefore aren't familiar with all of that stuff he said.

Anyway, instead of relying on articles like these to tell me how to interpret the things he's said, I have used my brain. I don't know what's in his head, but there are multiple ways to interpret what he's said.

"Everyone ultimately prefers their own race" could be a concealed way of saying: I prefer white people, and taking the heat off of himself by saying so do you.
Alternatively, it could just be a sociological observation abous self-segregation in our society. There are a million books written about that apropos of schools. The black kids generally go around together, the Asian kids are drawn to each other... why is this? And why do 89.8% of Americans marry within their own races? If Morrissey meant it in this way, I completely agree.

The only things he's ever said that might be racist (with racist intent):
"I don't hate Pakistanis but I dislike them immensely" ( Which I'm prepared to believe he didn't say as it's another bit of gossip from Rodent's book) Still, he definitely did say something about Pakistanis smelling funny in the Mackie letters.

Even For Britain being racist is debatable. I'm not talking about their ties, only what they represent. They have a problem with mass immigration for two main reasons as l can see it:
1. They believe that the Islamic ideology is destructive to their society.
2. They believe that the immigrants are importing their own cultures and the more immigrants, the more the dominant national culture disappears.

The first one can't be called racist, as much as prejudice based on culture. You can say they're prejudiced, yes, but it's nothing to do with race.

The second one can lead to hatred of all immigrants, but it isn't intrinsically that. It doesn't have to be about the individual immigrants at all, as its viewing thing on a larger scale.

Simply believing these two points doesn't necessarily make you a de facto racist... though I'm sure it's easy to make that leap. I don't think it's a fair assumption that everyone associated with For Britain or any group that promotes these ideas is racist. I don't think it's clear cut at all.
Ask a black person if they prefer their own race or white people. We all know the answer - so are all black people racist too?

Liberals tend to presume that the other has no opinion on these matters at all. Do they seriously believe that Pakistanis in Britain, for example, like white people? Why would they? All our values are everything they detest (and vice versa).

The Dalai Lama was interviewed by the BBC recently. He said if we keep allowing migrants into Britain then it will soon become a Muslim country. To which the interviewer replied: "What's wrong with that?"

Ask any Pakistani if they would mind Pakistan becoming Christian.

It seems the whole concept of 'racism' is a one-way-street only. Therefore the concept is invalid - and was obviously a sham from the very beginning.

Last edited:
Most people here sound like they are part of a Stalinist cult, where any criticism of Morrissey, The People's Leader is felt as an attack against Truth itself. Regardless of what the criticism actually is. This is stupid idolatry.

Anybody who speaks of human sub-species, of a demographic threat from the East or similar familiar paranoid notions is one step from defending another Auschwitz. It's interesting how some people here think these are all valid contributions to public debate or to "free speech" just because such statements are seen as "radical" or "non-conformist".

They are neither. It's the same kind of demagogy you get from professional politicians like Nigel Farage, a man still cynically milking the tits of the system as a well-paid MEP. But hey, he is one of us because he enjoys a good pint. And anyone who says the opposite is a leftie.

Get your heads off your arses.

Most people here sound like they are part of a Stalinist cult, where any criticism of Morrissey, The People's Leader is felt as an attack against Truth itself. Regardless of what the criticism actually is. This is stupid idolatry.

Anybody who speaks of human sub-species, of a demographic threat from the East or similar familiar paranoid notions is one step from defending another Auschwitz. It's interesting how some people here think these are all valid contributions to public debate or to "free speech" just because such statements are seen as "radical" or "non-conformist".

They are neither. It's the same kind of demagogy you get from professional politicians like Nigel Farage, a man still cynically milking the tits of the system as a well-paid MEP. But hey, he is one of us because he enjoys a good pint. And anyone who says the opposite is a leftie.

Get your heads off your arses.

did you come up with this stupid post while setting up the plastic potted plants in the home and garden section?:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom