Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY IS PLAYED ON THE RADIO:" (December 7, 2022)

MORRISSEY IS PLAYED ON THE RADIO:

0-7_mihfqc.jpg

THOUSANDS CHOKE TO DEATH, WORLD WAR LIKELY.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a wordplay (play-on-words) on the famous James Dean movie "Rebels Without A Cause", so it's a quite clever title actually.
No.1 - You don't f***ing say? How clever. I mean, who on earth would have made that connection?
No.2 - Spell the title correctly, you rush-for-affirmation moron
No.3 - Public Enemy got there first

No.1 - You don't f***ing say? How clever. I mean, who on earth would have made that connection?
No.2 - Spell the title correctly, you rush-for-affirmation moron
No.3 - Public Enemy got there first

P, don't know you that a forum filled with Morrissey and Smiths fans have no clue who James Dean is and have never heard of Rebel Without A Cause (sorry, "Rebels Without A Cause, as Auden calls it)? Only Auden knows this! God! It's not as if Morrissey wrote a book on James Dean, or had James Dean on the cover for Bigmouth Strikes Again, or filmed the video for Suedehead in James Dean's hometown, in which he recreated the motorcycle pose that wasn't on the cover of the aforementioned single, or regularly wore a James Dean tie, or had a quiff that was inspired by James Dean's, or has spoken about James Dean for the last 40 years, especially in his early career??

/s

P, don't know you that a forum filled with Morrissey and Smiths fans have no clue who James Dean is and have never heard of Rebel Without A Cause? Only Auden knows this! God! It's not as if Morrissey wrote a book on James Dean, or had James Dean on the cover for Bigmouth Strikes Again, or filmed the video for Suedehead in James Dean's hometown, in which he recreated the motorcycle pose that wasn't on the cover of the aforementioned single, or regularly wore a James Dean tie, or had a quiff that was inspired by James Dean's, or has spoken about James Dean for the last 40 years, especially in his early career??

/s
I know, I know - it really is asking too much, isn't it?

I did hear Big Mouth Strikes again on bbc radio 6 today. That’s something.

You read my mind. I'm sick of this 'woe is me' bullshit. There are people freezing to death this winter sleeping on the streets.

He also weakens his position with the constant self-indulgent self-pity.

I read recently that self-pity makes a narcissist feel like a hero. They have a grandiose sense of self and very often can't look beyond themselves. But this form of self-esteem is not authentic. So, feeling self-pity and playing the victim acts as a substitute for that lack of authentic self-worth.
"I read recently that self-pity makes a narcissist feel like a hero. They have a grandiose sense of self and very often can't look beyond themselves. But this form of self-esteem is not authentic. So, feeling self-pity and playing the victim acts as a substitute for that lack of authentic self-worth.'

LOL, my daughter showed read that , she said "Dad they are on about you!"

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/posts/1987492205/react?reaction_id=1

I am expecting it. I need the studio version of I am Veronica in my life. I sing it pretty much daily. I have sent a vid of myself singing it to everyone in my whatsapp and it must piss them right off.
Winter prevails and I'm so tired of counting the days.

😂 they have never let me down. I remembered a band called Midget recently, punk poppers from 97-2000.

Their stuff is nowhere to download. Ebay hooked me up, good old physical copies. For bugger all cost, delivered.

Heartening to know its not pointless buying hard copy.

After playing Rebels Without Applause just now on the radio, about 20 mins into his show on Newstalk, Tom Dunne reflected that the audience for quite a few bands, some once or later of cult status, could comprise just a few friends and members of other bands on the line-up.

Rebels Without Applause is played on Irish national radio now, after I Wish You Lonely.

I actually heard 'Dagenham Dave' played on Absolute Radio last night. Hadn't heard it for ages, and it sounded fabulous. I expect this earth-shattering news to be reported by Central - stat! :p

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom