Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY IS PLAYED ON THE RADIO:" (December 7, 2022)

MORRISSEY IS PLAYED ON THE RADIO:

0-7_mihfqc.jpg

THOUSANDS CHOKE TO DEATH, WORLD WAR LIKELY.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good lord, how f***ing pathetic. Sleeper self released their album The Modern Age along with a couple of singles and got plenty of airplay. He needs to get his head out of his arse, embrace the new way of doing things, surround himself with professionals and stop with this woe is me shit.

I don't know I don't want to feel that way, I really don't. But whoever posts on Central should just stop. It's one thing to post every little scrap that has Ms name on it and make it a world wonder. But the same kind of joke twice? And the wording...hmm. It's just that I don't get it why Central is managed like this, he doesn't need this akward promotion. Sometimes it looks like a Facebook friend group of boomer parents.

Good lord, how f***ing pathetic. Sleeper self released their album The Modern Age along with a couple of singles and got plenty of airplay. He needs to get his head out of his arse, embrace the new way of doing things, surround himself with professionals and stop with this woe is me shit.
I don't know I don't want to feel that way, I really don't. But whoever posts on Central should just stop. It's one thing to post every little scrap that has Ms name on it and make it a world wonder. But the same kind of joke twice? And the wording...hmm. It's just that I don't get it why Central is managed like this, he doesn't need this akward promotion. Sometimes it looks like a Facebook friend group of boomer parents.
Tune to whatever. File under "producer of Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber" or "Don't Make Fun of Morrissey's Voice."

Looks like the "Fun Bunch" is out today.
It's time for ya all to drink an Ensure and sit in
a quiet place for awhile.

Yes it is currently in heavy rotation as per my request at 91X fm in San Diego CA. and receiving great reviews, do call the station to nominate it as song of the year in 91X end of the year top 91 songs of 2022.
Por favor y gracias.

Does Morrissey understand he needs to release music for it to be played anywhere? This only came out last week, it's getting some airplay. Great. It's not overdue, it's on time. Maybe if he had self-released over a year ago... BOT songs would have received a lot more airplay by now... and streaming and everything else. Maybe we'd be hearing songs from the follow-up now?

Last edited:
guess it’s safe for us to assume Morrissey will go on doing his thing. Too bad he doesn’t come to solo for advice. :oops:

You read my mind. I'm sick of this 'woe is me' bullshit. There are people freezing to death this winter sleeping on the streets.

He also weakens his position with the constant self-indulgent self-pity.

I read recently that self-pity makes a narcissist feel like a hero. They have a grandiose sense of self and very often can't look beyond themselves. But this form of self-esteem is not authentic. So, feeling self-pity and playing the victim acts as a substitute for that lack of authentic self-worth.

Yes it is currently in heavy rotation as per my request at 91X fm in San Diego CA. and receiving great reviews, do call the station to nominate it as song of the year in 91X end of the year top 91 songs of 2022.
Por favor y gracias.
But the thing is....RWA is not the song of the year or even the month. It's an ok song with a lame title. I'm looking forward to BOT getting released eventually and will buy it but other great music was released in 2022.

I'm sure Capitol Records appreciates the stellar marketing effort, since they don't seem to be interested. Did they release this or did Morrissey take it upon himself to do so?

Looks like the "Fun Bunch" is out today.
It's time for ya all to drink an Ensure and sit in
a quiet place for awhile.
Right beside the "I will defend anything and the dribble on Morrissey's chin"-bunch so I guess the world is in perfect order🥰

Morrissey needs to stop with the Woe is me shit? Are you kidding? What's next? Fish should stop swimming? Birds cease to fly? This is the man who wrote Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now. He is the king of woe is me. You guys need to stop with the "Morrissey should do this and Morrissey should do that" bullshit. It's utterly exhausting and dull as hell.

Edit: and I don't mean this against Surface personally at all. I just mean in general. I like Surface's posts.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom