Morrissey Is Out There

Re: erm I'm afraid your dollies met with a tragic end...

> Shan't! And I want my dollies back!

: ) I can just see you stamping your feet and scrunching up your face and fists as I imagine you saying this!! In truth any bright child soon learned to keep there dollies away from me and my sister when we were children, well if they at all valued their dolls well being that is! We had this penchant for doing all kinds of horrible things to plastic dolls - although we were always kind to the soft stuffed toys - we used to have 2 dollies our aunt bought us and we use to save them specially for bathtime, when we would routinely drown them. Such fun we did have!

We weren't allowed to play with this one girl after we hanged her barbie, she suggested we play with barbie, and this was how me and my sister did play with barbie, but she blubbed and we were told to go home, so we did and changed the words to Grandma we love you into something far more amusing!

Dolly Mixture

You clearly had a fairly normal childhood then! You should see what I used to do with my toy soldiers and my dad's drill! Well, shrapnel causes all sorts of horrible injuries doesn't it?

MF x

Re: Throw that doll into the bin and gimme a train...

> You clearly had a fairly normal childhood then! You should see
> what I used to do with my toy soldiers and my dad's drill! Well,
> shrapnel causes all sorts of horrible injuries doesn't it?

> MF x

Oh huray and hurrah for another who enjoyed all the best games! I got an action man (Ken was just too wet) and he used to hit barbie for being dumb and annoying. Pulling Barbies head off and then squishing it back on so she had no neck - The best thing was no matter how much I debased her she still had that "Hi, I wanna be your friend!" smile slapped all over her face...ah ha ha hah ha ha I used to gross myself out by looking inside of her head her eyes looked all scary from the inside of her head and all her hair ends in a knot like that...urghhhhh-shudder.

My parents never bought dolls and all that, it was only sissy relatives who had some crazy idea about what girls SHOULD be like. Lego and stickle bricks and starwars and little hammers and trains etc...all the best toys!

> (laughs) He's a diva now...how strange. No, it's not an excuse
> it's just simple respect measure. I do not require require
> perfection from anyone, becasue it simply is not possible.
> Morrissey is not exempt from that.

> I'm sorry to see that this topic has got you so heated. It
> really is just a judgement call. You decide if you are going to
> critique him heavily or not. It's only fair to consider his side
> before you do.

Perhaps I can be perceived as cruel; but who's to say this isn't true therapy? he was groomed to be a diva for years, and, yes, there is something beautifully vulnerable which I am not attempting in any manner to affect; you know its only because I care about Morrissey's credibility in America and the honor and true freedom of mind that he has brought despite the rubbish. You know it now, you rascal! Believe me nothing can change The Morrissey Historical Relevance or genuine attainment of art...especially seomewhat laughable gossip like this

> I know this guy in New York who worked on a Morrissey photo
> shoot and he told me Morrissey is "out there"- that
> is, he is totally unfriendly to "normal" people, very
> unreal, just sat there and offered nothing to anyone. Well thats
> his right I guess...my friend is a cool person so I was
> surprised ro hear this. If Morrissey stopped thinking about
> himself so much he might be happy by now... (which he probably
> is anyway being such a noveau riche representative, his
> "unhappiness" is a total pose)
You can't put yourself in his situation, you can't know what's it like for him. Think about it for a minute, if you can.

Re: Little Miss..?

Little miss... Do you know I think I still have all my Mr. Men and Little Misses books, I really loved those stories. Mr. Bump and Little Miss Bossy were my favourites, although I always wanted arms Like Mr. Tickle so that I could lay in bed and reach down to the pantry and get biscuits! Ooh and Mr. Noisy too - he was good fun, and Mr. Neat and Mr. Tidy they really used to make me laugh and who can forget Mr. Nosey or Mr. Greedy ooooooooooh and Mr. silly...

OK I loved them all! Anyway swinkle come and say hello and tell me what bit of our glorious county you live in...

> You can't put yourself in his situation, you can't know what's
> it like for him. Think about it for a minute, if you can.

YOU'RE WRONG and for several reasons: any fool can be clairvoyant enough to understand another person's "feeling", consciousness whatever, I am a cultural icon unto myself and a better writer than Morrissey is and am far better looking, and you are sadly misguided you can therefore kiss my ass. Ok? thanks! have a horrible day!

Re: Ha ha...

> YOU'RE WRONG and for several reasons: any fool can be
> clairvoyant enough to understand another person's
> "feeling", consciousness whatever, I am a cultural
> icon unto myself and a better writer than Morrissey is and am
> far better looking, and you are sadly misguided you can
> therefore kiss my ass. Ok? thanks! have a horrible day!

How very amusing! Confidence is a marvellous and amusing thing, whether I agree with you or not, it is a pleasure and a relief to see such an arrogant display of self-assured vanity! One gets so tired by the whole woe is me attitude...Modesty - thats closet vanity speak!!

The decapitation of dollies

Sorry I haven't written for a while - but Cinders, our treatment of dolls is exactly the same! It began when my grandma lovingly purchased a doll for me when I was around two, and I promptly defaced it with my army of felt tip pens...and I gleefully hanged my best friends doll out of my bedroom window, only for her to be actually beheaded and end up in the flower bed amongst the slugs...she belonged there...

My interest in the Little Misses/Mr Men bagan only a few months ago when my friend decided to buy me 'Liitle Miss Brainy' for my birthday! I'd have returned the favour, but I don't think Mr Hargreaves wrote a Little Miss Tart (meow!)! So she's my favourite. I haven't read Little Miss Curious funnily enough, I just like the look of her little orange face peeping out of her hair...aw...

Anyway swinkly, I live in Halifax (spit). Please don't think any less of me...I can't help it - I'll move as soon as I have the chance. And yourself? xx

Re: Decapitation = The best thing for dollies!

> Sorry I haven't written for a while - but Cinders, our treatment
> of dolls is exactly the same! It began when my grandma lovingly
> purchased a doll for me when I was around two, and I promptly
> defaced it with my army of felt tip pens...and I gleefully
> hanged my best friends doll out of my bedroom window, only for
> her to be actually beheaded and end up in the flower bed amongst
> the slugs...she belonged there...

I used to reserve my drawing paraphernalia for the walls and expesive books and my nurses kit sissors for the back of the sofa!

> My interest in the Little Misses/Mr Men bagan only a few months
> ago when my friend decided to buy me 'Liitle Miss Brainy' for my
> birthday! I'd have returned the favour, but I don't think Mr
> Hargreaves wrote a Little Miss Tart (meow!)! So she's my
> favourite. I haven't read Little Miss Curious funnily enough, I
> just like the look of her little orange face peeping out of her
> hair...aw...

AWWWWWWWWWWW they're cool though aren't they, I grew up with them, I still have a tape of Mr. Men stories read by Arther Lowe...You know Mr. Mannering from Dads Army! It's in my car - My bright brum brum red chubby little chap,Mini, so I bounce along (Mini suspension - you just can't beat it, especially when speeding up to take a humped-back bride...he he!) listening to the Mr. Men, I recommend it as a therapy to anyone, you can't take life too seriously when you drive a mini, so throw in the Mr. Men to boot and road-rage would be a thing of the past! I recommend Little miss Bossy, that was my first ever little miss and it is fabtastic! she gets these shoes that she can't take off and they boss her about and make her walk all over the place until she agrees not to be bossy anymore..!

> Anyway swinkly, I live in Halifax (spit). Please don't think any
> less of me...I can't help it - I'll move as soon as I have the
> chance. And yourself? xx

Halifax is nothing compared to where I live, I can hardly bring my self to type it...oh it's just too dreadful! I live in a villiage (well actually I believe it to be Englands smallest town - it certainly has the smallest town hall, you could snag your tights on it if you're not careful : )...where was I...oh yes a little town called South Cave about 12-15 miles to the west of Hell (Hull)!!! It's a beautiful village it has the only hills in what was previously Humberside, now East Yorkshire. It's the loons that live in it that bother me! Honestly truly, I found out recently that this area
Hull and surrounding area etc) has the second highest level of interbreeding in the country - Norfolk, of course, being the first. It's so isolated nobody comes and nobody leaves - people don't even pass through it to get to other places, it's totally cut off and dead, dead, dead! Thank morrissey I didn't spring from this gene pool, I have been here some ten years now and I'm still an outsider!! There aren't many attractive people here abouts and I don't just talk of attraction in looks, I'm sure if they still burned suspected witches they'd be tying me to the steak right this second!

My big sis lives in Manchester though and my best friend in London so I get to escape every now and then!

Corn Dollies

Hi, Magic Fairy here. I live in a village too... But it's not so inbred, thankfully. It's still the kind of place where people with nothing better to do gossip about you though. Tiny minds, tiny lives.

Re: 'I tawt I taw a puddy tat...I did, I did taw a puddy tat!'

> Hi, Magic Fairy here. I live in a village too... But it's not so
> inbred, thankfully. It's still the kind of place where people
> with nothing better to do gossip about you though. Tiny minds,
> tiny lives.

Yes and the prejudices too! Its like living on the ark the level these people have advanced to...Unfortunately if there is one thing that urges cinders on its adversity! I just cannot help myself I despise injustice...people say oh it's their problem and I'm like yeah the problem is theirs but they feel fine it's ME it's
affecting and it's THEY who are wrong. Oh for impunity - I'd like to give greasetea a pan, a griddle, a bat, and a few other of his favourite little toys and set him on them and shout - FASTER PUSSY CAT KILL, KILL! Would you like to come along, we could take a pic-nic and make a day of it!

Honestly some of the amusing situations I have found myself in before now...sheesh...I just attract it I suppose! And I always begin with the most honourable of intentions.

> How very amusing! Confidence is a marvellous and amusing thing,
> whether I agree with you or not, it is a pleasure and a relief
> to see such an arrogant display of self-assured vanity! One gets
> so tired by the whole woe is me attitude...Modesty - thats
> closet vanity speak!!

You sound like a very thoughtful and nurturing woman- bear in mind that a successful life awaits you and without kissing ass I just would like to state that I mean no ill-will in any conceivable sense except towards the brute ugliness in society and "the world" which has run rampant for too motherf'ing long..know what I mean?

> You sound like a very thoughtful and nurturing woman-

Chuckling...well I have been called many things on this board but this is new!

> bear in mind that a successful life awaits you

oh would that this were true! I hope you are right...

And yes there is a lot of ignorance and stupidity in the world and it is inexucsable yet seemingly incorrigable.

> Chuckling...well I have been called many things on this board
> but this is new!

> oh would that this were true! I hope you are right...

> And yes there is a lot of ignorance and stupidity in the world
> and it is inexucsable yet seemingly incorrigable.

...yes, and there is no sarcasm there...even in America a "civilized" place, although it seems mental sleep has not been culturally perceptually patented (yet), women are not paid as much as men...what do you think about this cultural manure occurring- send that krazy kat greasetea to The Whitehouse in a hurry he's hilarious!

Re: he, he!

One day the White House next day the world... (Although how long after this succession to power the whole lot would self combust I cannot say...)

But hey I whole heartedly agree with you, see then I'd get to be the first lady and boy would I set an example!!! Ooh an English first lady would that make me a twenty-first century, Edwards - Mrs. Simpson, only nationality thing vice versa?

Does any of this post make sense? Don't ask me I only wrote the thing!

Re: he, he!

> One day the White House next day the world... (Although how long
> after this succession to power the whole lot would self combust
> I cannot say...)

well, perhaps all of life is a never ending although not impossibly tedious round of destruction and creation-stop me...interesting thought though and again you have proven your praise. Sense
and nonsense together as one in the moonlight alone, etc etc etc

> But hey I whole heartedly agree with you, see then I'd get to be
> the first lady and boy would I set an example!!! Ooh an English
> first lady would that make me a twenty-first century, Edwards -
> Mrs. Simpson, only nationality thing vice versa?

It really is refreshing to have someone agree, it does not always signify mind-control and I wish you well...fireflies and shandy although is it Tristram Shandy who sternly measures our future which happened many years ago...I just hope your domaine is as strong as the words are; the ghost of Jean Marais alone and it is impossible for anyone to rule a nation that is asleep. England is blessed, I was thinking upon the celebration on May Day in Abbot Bromley, Stafford in an England that is not "mercifully dying" because it was NEVER born...
Only Connect Maybe? The Magus is better than The Collector.

Does any of this post make sense? Don't ask me I only wrote the
> thing!

I know that you know that it is what it is nothing more-smile, for it is probably not harmful...

Re: ...they're coming to take me away...

> well, perhaps all of life is a never ending although not
> impossibly tedious round of destruction and creation-stop
> me...interesting thought though and again you have proven your
> praise. Sense
> and nonsense together as one in the moonlight alone, etc etc etc

> It really is refreshing to have someone agree, it does not
> always signify mind-control and I wish you well...fireflies and
> shandy although is it Tristram Shandy who sternly measures our
> future which happened many years ago...I just hope your domaine
> is as strong as the words are; the ghost of Jean Marais alone
> and it is impossible for anyone to rule a nation that is asleep.
> England is blessed, I was thinking upon the celebration on May
> Day in Abbot Bromley, Stafford in an England that is not
> "mercifully dying" because it was NEVER born...
> Only Connect Maybe? The Magus is better than The Collector.

> Does any of this post make sense? Don't ask me I only wrote the

> I know that you know that it is what it is nothing more-smile,
> for it is probably not harmful...

Your experience of my experience is different from my experience of your experience of my experience...

There is one who rules the world and does it well..."Well, from where I sit, I figure the world is run by one thing and this one thing only. Panic with a dog-face, devil-face, hag-face, whore-face, panic in capital letters with no face at all -- it's the same Johmmy Panic, awake or asleep." (S. Plath - Johnny Panic and the Bible of Dreams.)

England, never born at all?! Surely that was the wish of Mr. Beckett... Whittle it down, whittle it down, whittle it down to nothing and everything at the same time.

At the end of the day, the world would be fine if it weren't for 99% of the people!

They Will Never Take You Alive

>and yet you have survived and probably will survive which means you are the living light. Sylvia-ah, how I would stare at her Austrian pale profile in a sort of mantic frenzy of bliss. Then, well, I realized she was a woman and now I know why she expressed what she did since women in those great says of style had to ask their man permission to breathe...I know that you know that you know what it is to be among "the madding crowd" but remember the great mass of humanity has so far to go in terms of understanding and emotion- let what you perceive afflict you not, in the starlight in the dew as the shadows linger, apart apace the spirits of the evening air, beauty is not dead greet your next dawn with wonder.
Its another "saturday night" and the herd is in their feeding frenzy while I taste my thoughts only. Love is not sex? Well, there are too many things to be done so I must return to the wretched uphill path of
longing. Remember, you are a familiar stranger a bloom among thorns-
Take Care of Things,
Roderick Usher
Your experience of my experience is different from my experience
> of your experience of my experience...

> There is one who rules the world and does it well..."Well,
> from where I sit, I figure the world is run by one thing and
> this one thing only. Panic with a dog-face, devil-face,
> hag-face, whore-face, panic in capital letters with no face at
> all -- it's the same Johmmy Panic, awake or asleep." (S.
> Plath - Johnny Panic and the Bible of Dreams.)

> England, never born at all?! Surely that was the wish of Mr.
> Beckett... Whittle it down, whittle it down, whittle it down to
> nothing and everything at the same time.

> At the end of the day, the world would be fine if it weren't for
> 99% of the people!

Back
Top Bottom