Morrissey is in Saudi Arabia!!!

Re: Here's the pic

2302417492_15de882565_o.jpg

Peter

I'm in looooooooooooooooooove.

Oh, in that case I'm convinced he answered 'Saudi Arabia'. I'm just not sure it's a good idea to take Morrissey seriously :D

Yes, sounds like it could be a Morrissey windup. :D He's well aware that anything he says to fans usually ends up being reported here.

Yes, sounds like it could be a Morrissey windup. :D He's well aware that anything he says to fans usually ends up being reported here.

Just goes to show how bored I am waiting for City's late kick off.....

OK, there are two flights on Friday's from Manchester to Saudi's capital Riyadh, one at 9.20am and the other at 8pm.
According to 'Lucky Lisp' who sent me the picture, it was taken around 4pm so seems it would be for the 8pm flight (obviously!)

Right, off to the game - COME ON CITY:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Just goes to show how bored I am waiting for City's late kick off.....

OK, there are two flights on Friday's from Manchester to Saudi's capital Riyadh, one at 9.20am and the other at 8pm.
According to 'Lucky Lisp' who sent me the picture, it was taken around 4pm so seems it would be for the 8pm flight (obviously!)

Right, off to the game - COME ON CITY:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

hahahah good detective work JJ now I would like to know who he was travelling with and was he travelling with a large suitcases.. ha ha. Might have another residencey like he did in Rome. :p

Last edited:

I wonder what he's doing there...

I just googled 'events taking place in Riyadh this week' and came across an international conference discussing feminist issues. Apparently they are even letting women into the conference as long as they are only there to help prepare and serve the buffet and clear up afterwards:D

Jukebox Jury

From Lonely Planet....
"Little visited, little known, and little understood, Saudi Arabia is the archetypal 'Forbidden Kingdom'. For centuries it was considered closed to outsiders, penetrable only to the bravest and boldest. Richard Burton, TE Lawrence and Wilfred Thesiger risked life and limb to get there."

Interesting......
Anyway, hope he had a safe flight to wherever. He looks fantastic.

Last edited:
*COMING SOON*

''MORRISSEY'S MECCA''
- a complete guide to the Morrissey locations of Saudia Arabia:D:D

Jukebox Jury (definately off to the game now!):guitar:

Back
Top Bottom