Morrissey is in Dublin

O Christ. That tartan jacket's back. As if Dublin doesn't have enough to contend with...

My name tonight is Crystal "no life" Geezer because I've been searching Tartan Finders to figure out the name of the tartan he's wearing. KRWKBKWRKBGKWKG just keeps coming up with NO MATCHES. :p It's probably something simple like "Morrissey." :rolleyes:

I feel like a flippin stalker but I swear I'm just doing it to connect shit (that's French for "seeing signs." Next time I'm asking him if he connects shit.) which is way different.

Last edited:
for those who are interested, a nice man from quiffas site reported
O Muirgheasa Wed 2 Mar 2011, 20:10:21 PM

I was listening to Ireland's flagship current affairs radio show just now, as I do every evening, and they had their usual Wednesday evening music slot with Hot Press journalist Stewart Clarke. The presenter brought up The Great Man's sojourn in Dublin and Clarke said that he had met him in Wicklow Street on Monday and Morrissey asked him if he knew of a good hairdresser's nearby.

Equivalent to the Mercury Music Prize in the UK

and today O Muirgheasa 45 minutes ago
I don't use twitter but a friend in work who does informed me earlier tthat Morrissey was sporting a new hairstyle last night at the Choice Music Award ceremony. Unfortunately, I cannot find any pictures in the Paddy press showing him at the event.
http://allyouneedismorrissey.com/topic/4143434/7/

does that mean-morrissey quiffless?:eek:

Last edited:
for those who are interested, a nice man from quiffas site reported

does that mean-morrissey quiffless?:eek:

aww gawd, DON'T, cause we all knwo what happened last time he went quiffless..
he went off and 'sulked' for 7 years.
:-(

hope its a rumour too...i love the quiff!

Last edited:
aww gawd, DON'T, cause we all knwo what happened last time he went quiffless..
he went off and 'sulked' for 7 years.
:-(

It's obvious that he's got a huge quiff in the vid from the Mary Loughlan gig.
Not that I care one way or the other.

Morrissey has a side parting that is quiffed. In the picture it is just brushed to the side. The quiff remains, for now!

I've just had my hair cut. Under strict instructions to leave the front, my barber has gone to town on the back and left me with a bald patch! The Bastard keeps doing that these days? :D:tears::tears:

Right, I need a drink. Off to try a comb over, then I'm out :guitar:

Morrissey has a side parting that is quiffed. In the picture it is just brushed to the side. The quiff remains, for now!

I've just had my hair cut. Under strict instructions to leave the front, my barber has gone to town on the back and left me with a bald patch! The Bastard keeps doing that these days? :D:tears::tears:

Right, I need a drink. Off to try a comb over, then I'm out :guitar:

:lbf: After a capital week's work of keen sleuthing, you certainly deserve a cool draught!

I knew the week wouldnt go by without him having a pint with Damo. A friend just texted me from the Clarence

I knew the week wouldnt go by without him having a pint with Damo. A friend just texted me from the Clarence

Nice! See Damien's almost certainly added to the HopFarm line-up. I think I'll raise a glass myself now to them both, and Brel, and your good self, cossy, and all the sound mozheads, together in spirit somewhere, in perfect conditions, heaving in harmony under Morrissey's sweaty oxters! ;)

Nice! See Damien's almost certainly added to the HopFarm line-up. I think I'll raise a glass myself now to them both, and Brel, and your good self, cossy, and all the sound mozheads, together in spirit somewhere, in perfect conditions, heaving in harmony under Morrissey's sweaty oxters! ;)

Of course Saturday night is the serious drinking night :thumb: Manchester is currently awakening to the clatter of draymen, as pubs await my arrival :lbf:

Good to see Damien Dempsey might be playing Hop Farm! As soon as they sort out the tickets that include coaches from/to London, they can count on my money. The days of camping out are about 30 years behind me.

Very Richard Burton looking, don't you think?

Do you mean Very Richard Burton now or Very Richard Burton then? ;)

Wish I knew where he was tonight. I've been in town a couple of times in the past few days with my eyes peeled, and nothing.

Of course Saturday night is the serious drinking night :thumb: Manchester is currently awakening to the clatter of draymen, as pubs await my arrival :lbf:

Good to see Damien Dempsey might be playing Hop Farm! As soon as they sort out the tickets that include coaches from/to London, they can count on my money. The days of camping out are about 30 years behind me.

Hope the crack was mighty!

The exodus to Paddock Wood will entail a little ingenuity, but the carrot dangles alluringly!

Hope the crack was mighty!

The exodus to Paddock Wood will entail a little ingenuity, but the carrot dangles alluringly!

It will. On second thoughts we will be taking the train. Mrs Brel will be given a little shopping job this afternoon while I'm out with my Dad watching some team or other take on the Mickey Mousers. For some reason I think my Dad will want to talk cricket?

I'm in London quite a bit in July (Rufus Wainwright is also in town) and a little rumour munger has told me to keep an eye on Kensington Gore in June. You didn't hear that from me though ;)

Back
Top Bottom