Morrissey is a what? One word answers please

Oh right. See, you learn something new everyday. My tax probably pays for all your benefits. Not a one man band. Have people working for me and to be honest it’s just a hobby as my trust fund in the British Virgin Islands keeps me going quite handsomely. Enough to buy numerous properties in London. A Range Rover Sport, a Mercedes SLS and in the process of buying an Aston Martin Zagato.

I’m thinking at what point do we humiliate you?
But then, it’s pointless as I know what you are. Seriously, lie low, and get help; you’re a crank.

I’m thinking at what point do we humiliate you?
But then, it’s pointless as I know what you are. Seriously, lie low, and get help; you’re a crank.
Humiliate me then.

Ross Norman, in 10 words. Twat, c***, sad, loser, depressed, dishonest, thief, lonely, broke, job-seekers-allowance, microwave-ready-meals.

Ross Norman, in 10 words. Twat, c***, sad, loser, depressed, dishonest, thief, lonely, broke, job-seekers-allowance, microwave-ready-meals.

absolutely brilliant
Dixy Fried Chicken when Mona gets the tax credits

Mona sleeps I goose fat to keep her pussy moist, otherwise bats and spiders crawl out of it. Don’t quote me on that, just what I heard.

:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:
dirty Mona with her dirty Mary
Bet Ross is 62 seconds when she had to let him grunt away. No wonder she’s on the prowl.

Back
Top Bottom