Morrissey is a what? One word answers please

but what about claiming those tax credits Ross
Stood there behind that crap Range Rover with your cheap livery in the back window
Dixy Chicken all round
I don’t even know what tax credits are?

You have my permission to sell this jacket

I don’t even know what tax credits are?

It means you’re a one man band who’s turn over is relatively low. Take the livery off the Range Rover, makes you look small time.
Widen your catchment area as well, no job too big, Ross.

stop forging signatures, as well.

Who tf madasun?

From a cursory glance, I've gleaned that madasun is a superfan who sells superfake M related merch to unsuspecting fans on ebay and various other forums. is this right?
Half right. You left out the bit about him being a nutjob fantasist who claims to be friends with Morrissey and the band and has on occasion produced cringingly fake letters and texts purporting to be from Morrissey and others.

It means you’re a one man band who’s turn over is relatively low. Take the livery off the Range Rover, makes you look small time.
Widen your catchment area as well, no job too big, Ross.

stop forging signatures, as well.
Oh right. See, you learn something new everyday. My tax probably pays for all your benefits. Not a one man band. Have people working for me and to be honest it’s just a hobby as my trust fund in the British Virgin Islands keeps me going quite handsomely. Enough to buy numerous properties in London. A Range Rover Sport, a Mercedes SLS and in the process of buying an Aston Martin Zagato.

Oh right. See, you learn something new everyday. My tax probably pays for all your benefits. Not a one man band. Have people working for me and to be honest it’s just a hobby as my trust fund in the British Virgin Islands keeps me going quite handsomely. Enough to buy numerous properties in London. A Range Rover Sport, a Mercedes SLS and in the process of buying an Aston Martin Zagato.

Are you friends with Morrissey?

What are you selling? Why are you being accused by numerous people on this forum as being a grifter who sells forged signatures on Ebay?

I'm just being nosey.

Back
Top Bottom