Morrissey is a nasty human being

my browser won't play the video, is that a good or bad! so he is complaining about morrissey... so what!
i like tony wilson. if it wasn't for him and factory records,would we have had a manchester music scene in the 80s. you wouldn't have the wonderful martin hannett production and savilles amazing cover designs and the music of joy division & new order, happy mondays, vini reilly etc. if he is slating morrissey then so be it, it's his opinion.
factory messed up because of bad managerment and the expense of the LP 'Yes Please' by the happy mondays.

I think the Smiths proved (and this is probably why Wilson hates Morrissey) that Manchester bands did not need him or Factory Records to release records. That if a band was any good they would have done it anyway and therefore everyone in Manchester did not have to worship Mr Wilson as a saviour.

Let's not forget that Morrissey supports the notion of causing physical harm to human beings who work to find cures for illness. The f***ing prick.

and the problem with this is?
you can find cures for illnesses without using our fellow creatures...
are the prisons not full?

besides who cares what washed up tony tosser thinks..
:)

Everyone is very delusional I think Morrissey could be one of the nicest guys you've ever met. I mean look how he is with his audience, look how he was on the Importance Of Been Morrissey, or when he's interviewed. Yeah maybe sometimes he wont answer question's, but would you answer really personal questions if they were gonna be in print for all your fans to see? I know I wouldn't.

I think the Smiths proved (and this is probably why Wilson hates Morrissey) that Manchester bands did not need him or Factory Records to release records. That if a band was any good they would have done it anyway and therefore everyone in Manchester did not have to worship Mr Wilson as a saviour.

i don't think of wilson as a saviour, but i think that factory in the late 70s/80s came at the right time and place for many bands who wouldn't have happen, without this connection with their home town. A lot of these bands, needed the whole package of the factory style and identity to make progress.

The Smiths didn't need that factory records 'connection' as they had a style separate from the grey, arty coldness of Factory records. Morrissey/marr & Wilson know this. i would think Wilson knows the importance of Morrissey to Manchester and the English music scene from the past 25 years. I think he is just irritated by what Morrissey said!

Last edited:
I'm sorry. I don't want to cause any offence, but I think you're a dick.

thats exactly what i was gong to say to you.. :p
but i was being polite.. (ish)

we'll never agree and bacon is NOT TASTY, so lets not argue over it, life is too short.
:cool:

Apart from the obvious craving for publicity, Wilson's comments were formed by the history between the pair. For example, in the past Morrissey has said things like, 'the day somebody shoves Wilson in the boot of a car and drives his body to Saddleworth Moor, that is the day Manchester music will be revived', and that Wilson was nothing but 'a pig trapped inside a man's body'. Morrissey later famously said, 'Actually I was misquoted on that one, what I actually said was that he is a man trapped in a pig's body.'

I find it hilarious that somebody who has posted nearly 500 posts on this board calls Morrissey a prick. They are clearly obsessed by him, spending a lot of their cash and time on him, which pleases me greatly. A quick dip into these posts reveal a profile of a bitter troll. He and Wilson have many things in common.

i don't think of wilson as a saviour, but i think that factory in the late 70s/80s came at the right time and place for many bands who wouldn't have happen, without this connection with their home town. A lot of these bands, needed the whole package of the factory style and identity to make progress.

The Smiths didn't need that factory records 'connection' as they had a style separate from the grey, arty coldness of Factory records. Morrissey/marr & Wilson know this. i would think Wilson knows the importance of Morrissey to Manchester and the English music scene from the past 25 years. I think he is just irritated by what Morrissey said!

What did Morrissey say? As far as I remember it was Wilson who started this "feud" although it seems pretty one sided, Morrissey's sole contribution seems to have been to respond by making a joke about him being a pig about 15 years ago. :D

Ok. I agree. The comment about Phil Collins was f***ing hilarious.

But why do people on here seem to think that Morrissey is the f***ing messiah. It's embarassing.

HE'S JUST A GUY, WHO WROTE SOME SONGS. YES, THEY WERE GOOD SONGS. THE BEST SONGS IN SOME CASES. THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO AGREE WITH EVERYTHING HE SAYS!!!!!

BACON, AFTER ALL, IS REALLY f***ING TASTY.

that comment made you one of the most ignorant people I've encountered on this message board so far.

of course we don't think he's the messiah, but we love him for his music because that's the only way we've come into contact with him, more or less. his music is pure and genuine and to us, speaks the truth, and of course we're going to disagree with a guy who calls the man who touched our hearts an asshole. how is that embarrassing? it's so obvious. that's why this is a place for morrissey fans.

i don't think that people here just blindly agree with whatever morrissey says, we're all more or less like him and sometimes it happens that our points of views overlap. it's very foolish of you to just assume people who admire a singer are drones.

i think the last sentence just reassured me that this is a wasted rebutal. anyone who knows that there are living beings out there suffering and having their lives taken away, but still supports that industry just because "it's tasty" obivously can't have much integrity or compassion...or anything really...going for them in their life.

ta-da.

that comment made you one of the most ignorant people I've encountered on this message board so far.

of course we don't think he's the messiah, but we love him for his music because that's the only way we've come into contact with him, more or less. his music is pure and genuine and to us, speaks the truth, and of course we're going to disagree with a guy who calls the man who touched our hearts an asshole. how is that embarrassing? it's so obvious. that's why this is a place for morrissey fans.

i don't think that people here just blindly agree with whatever morrissey says, we're all more or less like him and sometimes it happens that our points of views overlap. it's very foolish of you to just assume people who admire a singer are drones.

i think the last sentence just reassured me that this is a wasted rebutal. anyone who knows that there are living beings out there suffering and having their lives taken away, but still supports that industry just because "it's tasty" obivously can't have much integrity or compassion...or anything really...going for them in their life.

ta-da.

standing ovation for duchess. :D

What did Morrissey say? As far as I remember it was Wilson who started this "feud" although it seems pretty one sided, Morrissey's sole contribution seems to have been to respond by making a joke about him being a pig about 15 years ago. :D

what! morrissey called him a 'pig'. lol no wonder he's a veggie then:D

oh well let them have their slanging match. all seems a bit pointless really.

Last edited:
This bloke does seem like a bit of a twat, right? But then again Morrissey can come across as a bit arrogant, but hey, so what, his music is great!! Plus Moz being Moz, he probably loves a bit of this!

All things considered though saying Morrissey is a 'nasty human being' is going way to far, I mean can't this bloke channel his anger at someone who really is a nasty person, you know the usual suspects, Saddam, Bush etc... I dont remember hearing that Morrissey has killed scores of innocent people! HAHA..

Haha. The biggest c*** in Manchester (played in Twenty Four Hour Party People by the second biggest c*** in Manchester) slagging off...Morrissey.

Haha. The biggest c*** in Manchester (played in Twenty Four Hour Party People by the second biggest c*** in Manchester) slagging off...Morrissey.

If you're going to quote Peter Hook at least credit him for it.

Steve Coogan is every bit the genius Morrissey was in his own way.

Wait so some friend of Tony Wilson said that when Stephen Street is completely plastered he slags people off.. shit really wow, that is intersting :rolleyes:

Plus I mean really the nastiest person, like the complete worst. I mean Johny Borrell starts fights with his drummer.. and Moz well Moz just rolls round with them :p :D

I find it hilarious that somebody who has posted nearly 500 posts on this board calls Morrissey a prick. They are clearly obsessed by him, spending a lot of their cash and time on him, which pleases me greatly. A quick dip into these posts reveal a profile of a bitter troll. He and Wilson have many things in common.

Why do you find it hilarious? I've totted up those posts having discussions with people.

If it wasn't for people that didn't worship the andrex Morrissey wiped his arsed with this message board would just read -

Mozz576 - Morrissey's new single is the greatest song ever written!!!!11!111!!
MozFan23 - Yes, it is, everyone else in the music scene is shite.
There is a light 95 - Carnivore's should be made to eat rhino shit if they like meat so much..... the c***s. Death to humans, dogs should run parliment.

It would be, kind of dumb..... well, it is kind of dumb here, I only hang around for shits and giggles from f*** wits like you. So thanks.

Back
Top Bottom