Morrissey interview

callboy is actually still giving us details.

Callboy may well have been there. He/she has shared a few snippets, which have been appreciated, :) though they reveal little more than Callboy enjoyed some time working professionally with his/her hero.

It's a pity he/she decided to go off in a huff, GONE FOR GOOD, and I'LL STAY WITH MY OWN KIND is regrettable, though not unexpected. Callboy has crossed swords with the Mods before, and used the tired old "So-low", "you don't deserve him" "unintelligent" stuff reminiscent of old aquaintances.

However, I get the impression total confidentiality is usually required, and the sharing of even insignificant details could possibly have raised some anxieties about Callboy's reliability, among those preoccupied with such things (as it has here).

I look forward to the pictures and words and expect Callboy will treasure his/her happy memories. :)

Last edited:
As long as we are speculating about the New York mention, recall that Manchester was also highlighted.... So my guess: these are the only two places he'll be doing book signings in '10..... but who knows ;~}

The blog still sounds hopeful concerning further info. :cool:

Perhaps I'm dumb, but could someone please explain how to follow Cotefield's twitter account. He talks on the Wordpress blog about stuff he's posted on his twitter account, but for the life of me I can't find his twitter page.
Any help?
Thank you.

callboy is actually still giving us details.

Can you tell me some of the details? I can't find them. I realize that sounds a bit snotty, I am not trying to be a :swear: but I just don't see them. Also, as joe frady said, what is the address of the twitter page? :confused:

His blog says the twitter account is cotefieldiv

Wait, a Wedding photograher?
You don't mean?....Morr..sorry..Sid and Johnny?
Truly re-united, at last!
:rolleyes:

So his blog says he will post the full story at 1900 hours on Friday 22nd. His blog says hold on, it's coming. It all seems like a pile of imagined rubbish to me. And looking through the pictures in the flickr link I rather hope this man hasn't wrapped his lens around Moz. I don't like his style. Looks like GSCE photography to me.

A bit of a fantasist methinks.

No way would Moz allow a pretty awful wedding snapper to photograph him.

whether the interview is true or not, he's an excellent photographer.

I just came across his name again by chance. I was looking at photographs online of the old church here in Whitefield (Manchester) as I took a few photo's of it in the snow the other week. I remembered that someone had posted a link here. So I thought I would mention it.

Back
Top Bottom