Morrissey interview (recorded Mar. 19) to be broadcast on Mexican radio station Reactor 105 Mar. 20

Re: Morrissey March 19th interview to be broadcast in Mexican radio station March 20t

9a286d6490d311e2a59b22000a9f3c66_7.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/XDXHTOOF_h/

Re: Article: Morrissey interview (recorded Mar. 19) to be broadcast on Mexican radio

Okay. Can we talk about how amazing that shirt is now?

Yes, now that I took a look again. He is definatly fabulous. Even sick as he is. The open shirt is sexy. I just had to get my mind together. lol:D

Re: Article: Morrissey interview (recorded Mar. 19) to be broadcast on Mexican radio

Yes, now that I took a look again. He is definatly fabulous. Even sick as he is. The open shirt is sexy. I just had to get my mind together. lol:D

Only held closed by one button!

Well, he did live in LA. His skin gave up screaming years ago probably.
Have you never seen Brits abroad? they don't care what the sun is doing to them.

the English don't know what the sun is. They just see some weird bright object in the sky very seldomly and when it does come out they stare at it to find out what it is till their eyeballs melt.

Wow. even not feeling well Morrissey pulls it off. sexy meow!!

Cute necklaces too. Glad to see our Moz-man is thriving, even if he doesn't have the strength to button his shirt properly.

Mmmmm. That didn't get past me...haha

I wish it was a TV interview :blushing:

Looking forward to hearing from the man

He looks like my grandpa in the 1970s.

Great shirt. If British TV ever tried a Seinfeld remake there's our Cosmo Kramer right there.

Look don't take this the wrong way but there is more going on here than a shirt and a nice watch - come on !

Interview ?????

Only held closed by one button! I am sitting in front of the computer with my arms stretched out..."then you open your eyes...." waiting...but then I remember that I am alone. How sad. His body is amazing, but he still looks a little tired. I hope he does not rush his recovery. He must know that we would rather have him healthy and holed away in Mexico than not have him at all. Health and Happiness, Morrissey!

Re: This is so old news

Morrissey´s in Mexico since this past sunday. What the f*** is he doing here?

Well, I'm not certain, but I think if you have pneumonia - especially double pneumonia - they advise you not to fly...Hopefully, he'll be able to get back home soon. Wherever that may be.

And, yes, I agree with everyone else concerning the shirt - it's gorgeous and, as always, so is he ;)

Last edited:
Okay, the shirt, the shirt.
Hasn't the interview already aired?
Would love to hear it, por favor.

Agree with above poster about flying. Better to recuperate in warm Mexico than take a crowded int'l flight back to cold, damp England.

Why? It's hot in Mexico? Was he supposed to give the interview in his flannel pajamas with a thermometer in his mouth? He travelled to Mexico, he probably wanted to give them something. I think he has a love affair with countries in a way.

I tried! I cant do it! I hate this picture. :drama:

Hey Blue Balls Society, please tell us more about how Morrissey was in England when he was actually in Mexico. Your insider skillz are blowin' mah mind!!!!!!!

Hey Blue Balls Society, please tell us more about how Morrissey was in England when he was actually in Mexico. Your insider skillz are blowin' mah mind!!!!!!!

Have you been smoking again?! :squiffy:

"I tried! I cant do it! I hate this picture."
Hey Playcat. What's the matter, my little kitten? I have to admit this picture bothered me at first; while he does look gorgeous as always, there is something hiding behind that Mexican tan, a worrisome fatigue that makes me apprehensive. Call it mother's intuition, but I am concerned that he is still not taking proper care of himself. I had pneumonia once, and while it doesn't always require hospitalization, it does kick the crap out of you. My wish is that he has someone with him who will mother him and keep him on track healthwise, someone who loves the man, not the fame and the image, someone who is not on the payroll. He needs that, and deserves that. On the bright side, the warmth and sunshine should be helpful. Just take another look at the photo and focus on that sexy chest. "Let me get my hands on your.... "you know the rest!
lynnda

I just listened to this live in a rain drenched hut in Berchem and recorded it in Audacity. I think I have managed to create an mp3 file for you all of the complete transmitted interview, including (most of) the questions and translations of the answers in Spanish. It's 42 minutes long. I cut out the songs (Heaven Knows, Paris & Charming). No other tinkering was done. Morrissey spoke quite quietly. He's lost a lot of blood... The file is 97.20 MB. This may or may not work; I have not used sendspace before.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l7hvb5

J

Have you been smoking again?! :squiffy:

I don't smoke, someone from "BRS" reported on AYNIM yesterday before the interview was announced that Morrissey was spotted in England. But he was giving an interview in Mexico that morning, less than in the time someone could fly to England.

I just listened to this live in a rain drenched hut in Berchem and recorded it in Audacity. I think I have managed to create an mp3 file for you all of the complete transmitted interview, including (most of) the questions and translations of the answers in Spanish. It's 42 minutes long. I cut out the songs (Heaven Knows, Paris & Charming). No other tinkering was done. Morrissey spoke quite quietly. He's lost a lot of blood... The file is 97.20 MB. This may or may not work; I have not used sendspace before.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l7hvb5

J

Whoah there. That's coming in as an EXE file. No one's gonna download that - my antivirus warned me.

P.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom