Morrissey interview (recorded Mar. 19) to be broadcast on Mexican radio station Reactor 105 Mar. 20

Re: Morrissey March 19th interview to be broadcast in Mexican radio station March 20t

9a286d6490d311e2a59b22000a9f3c66_7.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/XDXHTOOF_h/

UPDATE Mar. 20, 10:55 AM PT:

The Smiths Indeed posted (original post):

I just listened to this live in a rain drenched hut in Berchem and recorded it in Audacity. I think I have managed to create an mp3 file for you all of the complete transmitted interview, including (most of) the questions and translations of the answers in Spanish. It's 42 minutes long. I cut out the songs (Heaven Knows, Paris & Charming). No other tinkering was done. Morrissey spoke quite quietly. He's lost a lot of blood... The file is 97.20 MB. This may or may not work; I have not used sendspace before.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l7hvb5

File is also available for download directly here.

UPDATE Mar. 20, 12:55 PM PT:

Link to transcript posted by HandThatRocksTheCradle:

Morrissey - Mexico City interview - ...hang the dj

Image posted in the comments section by Cesar H:

Here is another pic from the interview. The guy next to Moz is the interviewer known as Rulo.

morrissey_and_rulo.jpg

Morrissey gave an interview to a Mexican radio station Reactor 105 (http://reactor.imer.gob.mx/). As per Reactor 105's tweeter account the interview will be broadcast on March 20th

@reactor105 Morrissey habló para nuestros micrófonos. Escúchen la entrevista mañana con @ruleiro en El Fin del Mundo.

They also have uploaded a photograph of the interview in their account.

The transmission will take place around 8.30 a.m. CST . It was a 30 min. interview.

‏@ruleiro La entrevista que le hice a Morrissey hace rato sale mañana como a las 8:30 en @Elfindelmundo Duró 30 minutos y se veía recuperado

reactor_interview.jpg

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Morrissey interview (recorded Mar. 19) to be broadcast on Mexican radio

Forget the pneumonia. I am more worried about his color: looks like an Oompah Loompah. That Irish skin must be screaming by now.

This is so old news

Morrissey´s in Mexico since this past sunday. What the f*** is he doing here?

OMG the mic. :rofl: He looks soooo good. :sweet:

Someone on AYNIM said they spotted him in England.

Re: Article: Morrissey interview (recorded Mar. 19) to be broadcast on Mexican radio

OMG the mic. :rofl: He looks soooo good. :sweet:

Someone on AYNIM said they spotted him in England.

it's those blue rose nitwits that claim he is in the uk. so unless he's been cloned...

I hate this picture.

Why? It's hot in Mexico? Was he supposed to give the interview in his flannel pajamas with a thermometer in his mouth? He travelled to Mexico, he probably wanted to give them something. I think he has a love affair with countries in a way.

Forget the pneumonia. I am more worried about his color: looks like an Oompah Loompah. That Irish skin must be screaming by now.

Relax. It's an Instagram photo!!! It's obviously a filter!

Well, he did live in LA. His skin gave up screaming years ago probably.
Have you never seen Brits abroad? they don't care what the sun is doing to them.

Last edited:

Relax. It's an Instagram photo!!! It's obviously a filter!

He looks normal like a pinky mouse on a mac monitor. :squiffy: Not sure what you're looking at him on.

He looks normal like a pinky mouse on a mac monitor. :squiffy: Not sure what you're looking at him on.

I am not saying he can't be sunburnt at all in the photo, but look at all of the saturation in the background. It's Instagram not a regular camera.

I am not saying he can't be sunburnt at all in the photo, but look at all of the saturation in the background. It's Instagram not a regular camera.

Okay. Can we talk about how amazing that shirt is now?

Why? It's hot in Mexico? Was he supposed to give the interview in his flannel pajamas with a thermometer in his mouth? He travelled to Mexico, he probably wanted to give them something. I think he has a love affair with countries in a way.

LOL...I about choked, girl! Flannel pyjamas with a thermometer in his mouth! Actually my first reaction before I ever saw the picture, just read the headlines, was Wall of VooDoo's song Mexican Radio. I do not believe Moz would eat barbequed iguana, but I love that song!

I wonder if he's going to relocate to Mexico now :(

Last edited:

Yes we can. It's a f***ing amazing shirt and it looks f***ing amazing on him. :)

Morrissey always looks fabulous, and this is a great look.

LOL...I about choked, girl! Flannel pyjamas with a thermometer in his mouth! Actually my first reaction before I ever saw the picture, just read the headlines, was Wall of VooDoo's song Mexican Radio. I do not believe Moz would eat barbequed iguana, but I love that song!

so relieved i'm not the only one... woahhhhh.

I love that song too! :D

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom