Morrissey interview on Billboard.com; to publish autobiography in December 2012

Morrissey cries and moans and bans David, robbing him of hundreds of dollars of hard-earned cash (some of us have to work, you old sop). Meanwhile, he lashes out at the 'meaningless' Buble. Is that any less cutting than the stuff people say about Mozza on this site? No, it isn't. He really does take the biscuit when it comes to hypocrisy.

Criticising Mozza is a cardinal sin, but Mozza can say what he wants - because he's special!

Some positive Moz news. Thank the Lord.

I say without bitterness that it is nothing new. I like the idea of women who are in full control, but I am tired of seeing singers who cannot deliver a song without the aide of seven hundred and fifty frenzied dancers assuming the erotic." - Im asuming Lady GaGa.

You recently played new songs "Action Is My Middle Name," "The Kid's a Looker" and "People Are The Same Everywhere" (sidenote: what stellar titles, seriously) on BBC Radio 2. Out of your new material, why did you choose to record and premiere those?

They have a climbing-into-the-ring quality that seemed essential to convey at this stage.
:lbf::lbf::lbf:

Surprise! It takes him 3 seconds to mention Lady Gaga. My friend worked on a Lady Gaga music video. When she asked Gaga what her favorite Morrissey song was she couldn't name one. She said boyfriend was more of a fan.
Sad, he can't mention someone who actually likes him when he's namedropping.

Re: Article: Morrissey interview on Billboard.com; to publish autobiography in Decemb

Surprise! It takes him 3 seconds to mention Lady Gaga. My friend worked on a Lady Gaga music video. When she asked Gaga what her favorite Morrissey song was she couldn't name one. She said boyfriend was more of a fan.

I have heard her talk of how much she likes him and mentioned they were budies.

It's time for David T to do a live interview and tell his side of this story. David needs to explain himself so he doesn't look like the bad guy.

Re: Article: Morrissey interview on Billboard.com; to publish autobiography in Decemb

Bear in mind he didn't actually say her name, if he really wanted to bragg as how you see it i think he would mention her name and that he met her.

www.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=10/06/18/079232

Asked about the book, Morrissey replied: "I see it as the physical climax to the last 10 years. It will not be published until December 2012, which gives me just enough time to make up some more stories about people who I believe were not supportive. They will be in there somewhere. The innocent are flamed and the guilty may end up being my friends if they have nice white and clean teeth." You know, the Mexicans. Not that Mexicans are not supportive... You know me. Not the racist.

The singer also layed into soul crooner Michael Buble, describing him as "famous and meaty and a good lay."

Asked about how he chooses the material he plays at gigs, he said: "I would find the idea of compiling a setlist interesting as I can not sing so fast anymore. It takes me twice as long to sing There is a light" People actually fall asleep. I kid you not. The fire in the belly is essential, otherwise you become Michael Buble - famous but less meaty."

Morrissey also criticized the state of modern pop music, saying: "I say without bitterness that I can not stand Lady Gaga. it is nothing new. I like the idea of women who are in full control, like Madonna, but honestly I am more exited to see seven hundred and fifty hot erotic dancers."

Ahh the good old New Morrissey Express. The one music magazine that was, and always will be, supportive. Come on Mozza. As my good friend the mothafkkng rapper says: keep it real.

Wealthy aunt? I thought that's who Julia was to him?

robertboyracer

OH! So his recent wankerdom is all just for the press, building up the interest till Christmas next year. He realises his new record could never give him as much publicity as dog bites, fan ejecting and Buble bashing.

David T is just a pawn in Morrissey's grand retirement fund scheme.

Well, it sure as hell is true that Michael Bla-bleh is duller than watching paint dry, but I sure wouldn't turn down a fumble in a dark corner! :horny:

there was a time not that long ago that iwouldve been first in line to buy this book, but now icouldnt be bothered. no doubt it will be a vomit-inducing affair.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom