Morrissey interview on Billboard.com; to publish autobiography in December 2012

Friday, 15 July 2011
1 comments:
Julie, Cph said...
So very glad to hear it! Me and my friends were on our way to Helsingborg from Copenhagen, when we heard of the cancellation. So much joyful anticipation turned into disoriented emptiness. Spent the day in a Cph bar worrying and wishing you'd feel better. And wishing we were there. To say that our hearts are open, and the love, desire and gratitude for your songs remain unlocked.
They make this world so much more bearable. Thank you.

14 July 2011 13:57

Thank you Julie. You don't know how much those words mean to me as I am tossed this way and that amidst this tumultuous ocean of uncertainty and - is that hatred?

I live to fight another day.

Morrissey
Posted by Morrissey at 02:07 0 comments Thursday, 14 July 2011
Feeling better

I just wanted to let you know I'm feeling much better. The IBS cramps have gone. And the weather's lovely this evening, so I'm heading off for a veggie curry with Boz.
Posted by Morrissey at 10:07 1 comments Apologies

I have just been informed by my management that Helsingborg is, in fact, in Sweden and not Iceland. It's a shame the b******s didn't tell me earlier, because it's not even raining here in Sweden! Well not much anyway...

Still, I fancy a lie in. Right, well, I don't want to take up any more of your valuable time with another excuse for my existential despair...

Morrissey
Posted by Morrissey at 06:46 2 comments Nobody even believes I am me.

Perhaps if I strip to the waist at the Palladium, sing Pretty Girls Make Graves and wear a F*** Morrisseysworld.blogspot t-shirt you'll believe me. Or perhaps not.

I don't know why I bother. Back to bed, I think. In this perishingly chilly hotel room. And you can kiss goodbye to seeing me too, Helsingborg. The old IBS is playing up again, probably due to the extreme emotional distress caused by my online fanbase. And you know who you can blame for that...

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

I suppose if he plays PGMG, stips off and wears a f*** morrisseysworld t-shirt, we'll know for sure Moz is behind the blog :)

Re: Article: Morrissey interview on Billboard.com; to publish autobiography in Decemb

Friday, 15 July 2011
1 comments:
Julie, Cph said...
So very glad to hear it! Me and my friends were on our way to Helsingborg from Copenhagen, when we heard of the cancellation. So much joyful anticipation turned into disoriented emptiness. Spent the day in a Cph bar worrying and wishing you'd feel better. And wishing we were there. To say that our hearts are open, and the love, desire and gratitude for your songs remain unlocked.
They make this world so much more bearable. Thank you.

14 July 2011 13:57

Thank you Julie. You don't know how much those words mean to me as I am tossed this way and that amidst this tumultuous ocean of uncertainty and - is that hatred?

I live to fight another day.

Morrissey
Posted by Morrissey at 02:07 0 comments Thursday, 14 July 2011
Feeling better

I just wanted to let you know I'm feeling much better. The IBS cramps have gone. And the weather's lovely this evening, so I'm heading off for a veggie curry with Boz.
Posted by Morrissey at 10:07 1 comments Apologies

I have just been informed by my management that Helsingborg is, in fact, in Sweden and not Iceland. It's a shame the b******s didn't tell me earlier, because it's not even raining here in Sweden! Well not much anyway...

Still, I fancy a lie in. Right, well, I don't want to take up any more of your valuable time with another excuse for my existential despair...

Morrissey
Posted by Morrissey at 06:46 2 comments Nobody even believes I am me.

Perhaps if I strip to the waist at the Palladium, sing Pretty Girls Make Graves and wear a F*** Morrisseysworld.blogspot t-shirt you'll believe me. Or perhaps not.

I don't know why I bother. Back to bed, I think. In this perishingly chilly hotel room. And you can kiss goodbye to seeing me too, Helsingborg. The old IBS is playing up again, probably due to the extreme emotional distress caused by my online fanbase. And you know who you can blame for that...

I suppose if he plays PGMG, stips off and wears a f*** morrisseysworld t-shirt, we'll know for sure Moz is behind the blog :)

The only thing I really wonder about that blog is whether Morrissey actually reads it. We all know now beyond any doubt he sits and trawls the morrissey solo front page every day. Being as self-obsessed as he is, he probably does. The other curious thing is why Morrissey posted a comment via true to you denying he is the author of the blog. Surely nobody really thought that was Morrissey?

It's as though he wants us to read it. Anyway if he wears a morrisseysworld tshirt, plays pretty girls make graves and strips to the waist then I'll believe it's his blog. Or maybe just that he has a sense of humor after all.

The books is coming out December 2012? Probably a day after the end of the world.

Re: Article: Morrissey interview on Billboard.com; to publish autobiography in Decemb

Er he did, and he did. Third sentence: 'Even Lady Gaga said to me, "You showed me how it's done."'

I find it's usually best to actually read an article/interview before commenting on its contents...

That sentence is not in the article linked at the top of this thread. Here is a screenshot of the actual article:
http://oi55.tinypic.com/350w5f4.jpg

Jillian Mapes is that rare combo of decency, brains and fun. Wish Moz got to encounter more journalists like her.

I like "I Just Haven't Met You Yet" except for calling the future lover "kid" (it has pedophile connotations.)

"The person responsible for the cripplingly unfunny fake 'Morrissey' blog is Walter Ego, failed journalist, friend of Uncleskinny (surprise surprise) and all round Tseng arse-licker on the forums.
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/members/7515-Walter-Ego"

www.twitter.com/banjaxer
www.twitter.com/morrisseysmum

I also suspect this is the asshole who call himself "Theo" at www.allyouneedismorrissey.com, where he is spreading his hatred as well ...
http://twitter.com/banjaxer/status/90528926841044992

If you see this retard: "- We dont want you here."

Troll post.

It's "all 80s" weekend on KYXY this weekend and did I hear Moz or the Smiths? No, the featured artists are the Cars and Kenny Logins. Then the station has this douchebag, Gene Knight, rigging the contests. He has to think about what caller you are: "KYXY, you're caller......1, try again." Or, if he thinks you might be the winner he says "hello!" and then interrogates you about why you want the prize and who you're going to share the tickets with. If he doesn't like your answer he says, "You're caller #8, I hope you try again!" Moron!

"The person responsible for the cripplingly unfunny fake 'Morrissey' blog is Walter Ego, failed journalist, friend of Uncleskinny (surprise surprise) and all round Tseng arse-licker on the forums.
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/members/7515-Walter-Ego"

www.twitter.com/banjaxer
www.twitter.com/morrisseysmum

I also suspect this is the asshole who call himself "Theo" at www.allyouneedismorrissey.com, where he is spreading his hatred as well ...
http://twitter.com/banjaxer/status/90528926841044992

If you see this retard: "- We dont want you here."

Troll post.

hehe.

Will there be a chapter on 'the davidt incident'??

We should be told.

In an unauthorized biography, there might be a footnote about it, and about this entire site.

People here have a very strange sense of their importance in the world of Morrissey.

Really looking forward to this.

You don´t have to wait until December 2012! Just go out today and by a copy of Hitlers Mein Kampf. And it´s available in paper back as well.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom