Morrissey interview in The Sunday Times Magazine 26th Nov. 2017

*Full interview now in thread*

41536_sundaytimes_20171126.jpg

Talking about Hollywood scandals - should be fun :)
He's interviewed by the person recently pictured with him:

Regards,
FWD.
(Well predicted Brummie).
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/magazine...s-kevin-spacey-and-harvey-weinstein-07bj7f87q

UPDATE Nov. 27:

Posted by an anonymous person:

A slightly different version of the interview

Morrissey (Sunday Times Magazine, Nov. 26, 2017) - Chrissy Iley

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting that NIck Griffin recently produced a report claiming the alt right is dominated by homosexuals.

Can't judge a country by its government. Utter tosh.
Most of the Israeli public supported the mass slaughter in 2014. (Including 500 kids)
Nick Griffin is still envious of Milo, the only gay in the village of the alt right.
Israelis are murdering bastards.

Part 3:

I ask him about the behaviour of Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey who are both accused of multiple cases of sexual misdemeanours.

He is in no mood to condemn them. “You must be careful as far as ‘sexual harassment’ is concerned, because often it can be just a pathetic attempt at courtship.”

Most people wouldn’t see the kind of behaviours these sexual predators are accused of as in any way “courtship”. But Morrissey is undeterred.

Our conversation covers similar ground. When I ask him about these sexual attacks he says: “I’m sure it’s horrific, but we have to keep everything in proportion. Do you not agree? I have never been sexually harassed, I might add.” Perhaps that is why he seems so unsympathetic.

Interesting. So, Morrissey's claim of sexual harassment by a TSA guard at LAX airport is now openly admitted as a lie by the man himself. Perhaps he'll just re-phrase that absurd attempt to get himself media attention as 'just a pathetic attempt at courtship' by the TSA security guard.....

Does new video show the moment Morrissey claims he was 'sexually assaulted' by a US airport worker?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-assaulted-airport-worker.html#ixzz4zYXxPwtI

Making our own laws was a main issue - so yes, animal welfare. I don't want to link arms with people that condone - 'bullfighting, veal farming, foie gras ‘production’, live exports for slaughter and cruel fur product imports'.

Lunch with the FT: Nigel Farage
Farage orders the Edwardian pork chop, well done, with a sausage. “I can’t help it, I love pork chop.” It’s my turn. “Lamb chops? Pork chops?” Farage suggests. “Mixed grill?” offers the waitress. I order goat’s cheese in filo pastry.

There is a pause while Farage’s ears relay the news to his brain. “What? No. They shouldn’t serve rubbish like that here. Goat’s cheese? I mean . . . Goat’s cheese?” He turns to the waitress. “You can’t give him bloody goat’s cheese.” I look up at her for sympathy; she looks back with contempt. Farage continues: “You’re not a veggie, are you, or something like that? If you are, fine. But what on earth are you doing here then?”

And for a brief moment I know how the Romanians must feel.

I'm not sure if you're vegetarian or vegan, but if so then I don't know how you can earnestly support someone who shows this type of intolerant attitude. Then again, Farage has manipulated a lot of people. Don't worry though, you're in good company with Moz....

Last edited:
He lied at least twice in the interview. Once about his hair (it isn't or wasn't totally his. Not since Quarry. I live in LA. Who cares? I'm a guy and love that man-tech. But he's lying). And this "Tina" friend of his can't bear children. I'll say no more.
We have to understand these performers don't get decades-long fame unless they are on board with a rather wicked agenda. Steven really is truculent, unreliable, etc. etc....ETC!

CHINA! - f***ING CHINA!!!!!
He lied at least twice in the interview. Once about his hair (it isn't or wasn't totally his. Not since Quarry. I live in LA. Who cares? I'm a guy and love that man-tech. But he's lying). And this "Tina" friend of his can't bear children. I'll say no more.
We have to understand these performers don't get decades-long fame unless they are on board with a rather wicked agenda. Steven really is truculent, unreliable, etc. etc....ETC!

He lied at least twice in the interview. Once about his hair (it isn't or wasn't totally his. Not since Quarry. I live in LA. Who cares? I'm a guy and love that man-tech. But he's lying). And this "Tina" friend of his can't bear children. I'll say no more

There were other obvious, transparent lies in there too. Never eaten an onion? What utter rot. He might not like them but I dont believe for one second he's never consumed a bit of onion in his entire life. And as for living solely on potatoes and bread - he'd be dead from malnutrion by now.

The guy's a f***en nutjob.

Oh dear! Morrissey is now being openly mocked by The Sunday Times.....the 'backstory' to their story today doesn't present him in a good light...to put it mildly...."is he a virgin?"

To be fair, hair taken from your arse and put on to your head is still technically your hair.

13 mins 15 sec: 'Sunday Times Magazine' staff member dismisses Morrissey as C List Diva. Who knew? :straightface:

"my theory is the bigger the star the nicer they are to the little people like the journalists and the photographers....the biggest people I've interviewed have always been really nice...but it's the one's in the middle-the 'Morrisseys'- that are the problem"

:lbf:

I must say, that clip of those witless, braying poshos on the podcast doesn't do them any favours. The two speakers both are both awful, unfunny cretins. Ugh.

I must say, that clip of those witless, braying poshos on the podcast doesn't do them any favours. The two speakers both are both awful, unfunny cretins. Ugh.
They are the reason I no longer watch the TV :thumb:

Well, they must be, mustn't they, because they are saying something you don't like or agree with. Do you do that with everyone? Once again, Morrissey apologists attack the man, not the ball, because it's all they can do.

Well, they must be, mustn't they, because they are saying something you don't like or agree with. Do you do that with everyone? Once again, Morrissey apologists attack the man, not the ball, because it's all they can do.

It's absolute madness, isn't it? Morrissey apologists on a Morrissey fan website.
What the heck are they doing round here?

13 mins 15 sec: 'Sunday Times Magazine' staff member dismisses Morrissey as C List Diva. Who knew? :straightface:

"my theory is the bigger the star the nicer they are to the little people like the journalists and the photographers....the biggest people I've interviewed have always been really nice...but it's the one's in the middle-the 'Morrisseys'- that are the problem"

:lbf:

Haha I'm so glad Morrissey trolled this dreary threesome, these non entities couldn't even come up with a semi decent Morrissey joke between them. The guy sounds like he's just woken up and he hates his life, the young girl had a bit more spunk to her but she said absolutely nothing of value, the middle aged woman sounded like my friend's mother, out of touch and loving the sound of her own voice.
Well done Mozzer!

Now he has to have eaten Onions.
Moz eats Potatoes not Onions. Fing onions give you bad breath.
He eats potatoes, pasta, avocados...he doesn't like onions and never has had to eat them. He has enough green to be able to eat what he pleases.:yen::gbp::euro::dollar:

Haha I'm so glad Morrissey trolled this dreary threesome, these non entities couldn't even come up with a semi decent Morrissey joke between them. The guy sounds like he's just woken up and he hates his life, the young girl had a bit more spunk to her but she said absolutely nothing of value, the middle aged woman sounded like my friend's mother, out of touch and loving the sound of her own voice.
Well done Mozzer!
Do you think they remember this?

morrisseyandband.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom