Morrissey interview in RIF Magazine (Croatian)

Link from an anonymous person via @EricaCalil / Twitter:

Morrissey za Rif: Pop glazba nema što reći, a što je najgore, ništa se od nje više ni ne očekuje
- RIF Magazine (Croatian)
by Danijela Bauk

Google Translate to English

Image from:

Izašao novi broj tiskanog Rifa - RIF Magazine blog

rif.jpg

Last edited:
In spite of Google Mis-translate.... I think we could read this answer as... hopeful.

Do you still so much, to make the world better?

- I think that, if you are a true author, you write, even if it does not read anyone else, or if you will not be published or recorded. If you are writing as this experience as a job, or because someone else asks you a new song, then you're not a real writer.

I think I'm a real writer, but I expect to be paid because my income is so-low. Right now I have an idea for an article, but without a $ incentive, how will I find the time?

None-the-less, the interview is great. Moz tells it like it is as usual. Quote:

The system is corrupt and so will be as long as you participate in such a system. The age of the President and the Prime Minister passed. It is not working. People in politics do not find hope. Security forces there only to ensure safety laid elites. People have become enemies because people have the power ... But that, unfortunately, are not aware of. The police there to protect the rich from the poor.

#HavesCannotStandHaveNots

In spite of Google Mis-translate.... I think we could read this answer as... hopeful.

Do you still so much, to make the world better?

- I think that, if you are a true author, you write, even if it does not read anyone else, or if you will not be published or recorded. If you are writing as this experience as a job, or because someone else asks you a new song, then you're not a real writer.

I think I'm a real writer, but I expect to be paid because my income is so-low. Right now I have an idea for an article, but without a $ incentive, how will I find the time?

None-the-less, the interview is great. Moz tells it like it is as usual. Quote:

The system is corrupt and so will be as long as you participate in such a system. The age of the President and the Prime Minister passed. It is not working. People in politics do not find hope. Security forces there only to ensure safety laid elites. People have become enemies because people have the power ... But that, unfortunately, are not aware of. The police there to protect the rich from the poor.

#HavesCannotStandHaveNots

Where there's a will, there's a way, In spite of the way this world works. Though I do all my art in the dark...
and I can't/won't be persuaded otherwise. Love will make some do the strangest things.

Might be time for a new photo session

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom