Morrissey interview in Blic (Serbian)

Lol

Didn't james maker basically out him?

Of course, I dont know why him and his superfans want to keep up the pretense with all that humasexual nonsense, which he just made up on the spot. LOL its not like its possible for him to fool anyone.
if you sing about gay stuff, spend your youth in gay bars, are 55 and single and a singular prima dona, have sex with men, well anyone can do the math.

Excited over a new album, but please no spanish guitar. Enough.

ps Cancer is scared of Morrissey.

yes, i've noticed that too. hope, it's not just a translation mistake. just yesterday i finished the novel "a whole life" by Robert Seethaler, in which the Austrian mountain dwellers believe that death appears as the "cold woman". the cold woman comes, and takes, and goes.

Oh, can somebody make sense of that here:

:confused::)

hmm just about everybody i know would say the opposite, that death would be represented by a woman but weve read a lot of sandman here so maybe thats influencing our choice. sandman is a pretty popular book soon to be horrible tv show

If had cancer he'd have made a much bigger deal of it. He probably had a couple of moles removed. Routine procedure.

Yes, but calmly stating he's had pre-cancerous/cancerous cells removed without a full Stage 1-4 invasive cancer diagnosis wouldn't be quite so dramatic as watching folk sobbing at 'Asleep' at the o2/3 arena shows-because some 3rd hand translation from eastern europe is doing the 'Chinese Whispers' route.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Where is the English translation that people are referring to?

embargoed on Morrissey and the journalist's laptop...."all of the rumours...." *yawn*

best
BB

That would be nice, but I imagine it's just a translation issue. We don't have masculine and feminine nouns in English, but they probably do in Serbian. Likewise when he says something about 'men' he has lost - probably actually means people generally.

[Sorry to be a killjoy]

Not a killjoy at all! Thank you for letting me know! You have earned a spot in my "you learn something new every day" handbook. I appreciate it! :)

he should stop talking about lack of sex, marry somebody and even have kids

You can have sex if you aren't married. I'm sure he does.

Not very responsible for a 55-year old man with a history of illness to start having children. I really hate when people say he should, because he would have by now if he wanted kids. People who don't want children are way too stigmatised in society. He has a great life, he comes and goes as he pleases-why should he have kids? He has his nephews.

hmm just about everybody i know would say the opposite, that death would be represented by a woman but weve read a lot of sandman here so maybe thats influencing our choice. sandman is a pretty popular book soon to be horrible tv show

Blue Oyster Cult, my Roman Catholic upbringing (ugh), Hesiod and Emily Dickinson caused me to view Death as a masculine entity as I was growing up. And "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure." Haha!

That death is nothingness is a safe assumption, because we have no evidence of anything else. Life is being sealed.

I knew he was an atheist. :)

To hell with all of these translated interviews. They make no sense. And to hell with his evasive answers. I know it's not our business, but come on. Give us a straight answer and/or statement. I don't think he has cancer, because he has never said he does. But still...it would be nice to hear him tell us exactly what's going.

[h=1]'He should make a full and speedy recovery': Green Day guitarist Jason White diagnosed with a 'treatable form' of tonsil cancer[/h]
Green Day's Jason White has been diagnosed with tonsil cancer.The Basket Case rockers have asked fans to send 'love and positive healing vibes' to the guitarist - who joined the band full-time in 2012 - as he battles a 'treatable' strain of the disease.

The band said in a statement on their official website: 'We have some news to report regarding our brother Jason White, and wanted you to hear it from us before word spread.

Jason recently underwent a routine tonsillectomy, and his doctors discovered a treatable form of tonsil cancer.
'Thankfully they caught it early and he should make a full and speedy recovery. Please join us in sending him love and positive healing vibes during this time.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...eatable-form-tonsil-cancer.html#ixzz3LKAt7SDr

yes, i've noticed that too. hope, it's not just a translation mistake. just yesterday i finished the novel "a whole life" by Robert Seethaler, in which the Austrian mountain dwellers believe that death appears as the "cold woman". the cold woman comes, and takes, and goes.

Oh, can somebody make sense of that here:

:confused::)
if you use the translator and look up just that word that translates as foxes lisice is actually handcuffs.

James Maker never outed moz. James is shit scared of ever offending him. so he plays the game like every hanger on
To be James is to be cursed. He exists in the moz never world. His records only released thanks to moz, his book only bought by Moz fans, his name is known only through moz

Moz is bi - we know this

Yeah, I'm sure Moz wants to force his offspring to live in a polluted, overpopulated, and sexist world under a corrupt system full of incompetent motorists.

he should stop talking about lack of sex, marry somebody and even have kids

I love that he personified death and made her into a woman. Most associate the Reaper as a man.

It wasn't Morrissey who did that but the Serbian language. Most (or is it all?) Slavic languages assign genders to nouns. Generally, nouns ending with a consonant are classified as male, while those ending with the letter "a" are classified as female. Nouns that end with an "o" or an "e" are usually classified as neutral. There are always exceptions, however, and their word for death, "smrt", is one. Although it ends with a consonant, it is a feminine noun.

"Class III nouns are all feminine and end in a consonant... [They] typically denote abstract objects (e. g. ljubav ‘love’, smrt ‘death’, bolest ‘illness’, mladost ‘youth’)."
More at the below url for those seeking a deeper understanding of how it works. (Not me - no offense, but Russian was quite enough in elementary school.) http://www.studyserbian.com/proba/Grammar/Nouns_PDF/serbian-gender.pdf

So the only mystery here is how the hell to pronounce "smrt"!? :confused:

That death is nothingness is a safe assumption, because we have no evidence of anything else. Life is being sealed.

I knew he was an atheist. :)

Is he? The why does he kow-tow to Christmas by turning down an invitation to dismiss religion in an 'Aternative Queen's Speech'. Alongside royals and meat-eaters, of course!

best
BB

lol James Marker is lying for unknown reasons and of course, hes bi. Lol Just Ricky Martin.
hes gay as a goose. just admit it, this is 2014 nobody cares and nobody believes that huma stuff. get with it.

"Jack's and my relationship was not as boring as homosexuality. We were above all that. We were one soul a long time, but it seems that it is still incomprehensible that the two men may be close but does not reduce the physical relationship and mediocrity"

You really have to hope that Google Translate is to blame....

best
BB

"Jack's and my relationship was not as boring as homosexuality. We were above all that. We were one soul a long time, but it seems that it is still incomprehensible that the two men may be close but does not reduce the physical relationship and mediocrity"

You really have to hope that Google Translate is to blame....

best
BB

You really are as insidious, irritating, boring and self-obsessed as Barleymoan. Just f*** off and die, you complete and utter twat.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom